Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Zachiroenigma0
bts567
Bubbles
jjh927
DuskMage
KawaiiMiku
Kandy.JPEG
Jv
preslav39
vasko1234
WondeRy
Undeadpharaoh
DDS
17 posters

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 4 EmptyDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome the Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament!

Each round participants will provided with a 30-card deck list. Every duelist must use those 30 cards in their main deck when dueling for that round.

Participants will then add 10 (or more) cards of their choice to the given deck. Participants will then construct a legal extra deck for their decks.

This tournament use the January 2015 TCG Banlist (This will rule will be in place even if tournament matches are played in April)

OCG exclusive cards and rulings are not allowed.

This tournament will be conducted using match duels. No side decks are permitted. 

Swiss Rounds will be used in this  tournament, the number of rounds will be determined by the number of participants.

The top finishes will be decided using results from the swiss rounds.

Prize's

1st Place - 2000 DP +50% discount on 1 shop item
2nd Place - 1000 DP +10% discount on 1 shop item
3rd Place - 500 DP

DN username:
Dev/YGOpro username:
Timezone:

(Click Here If You Dont Know Your GMT)

Final result

1st) Wondery
2nd) bts567
3rd) preslav39

[Round  Decklist

Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 4 LuKgzZB

3 Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei
3 Superheavy Samurai Flutist
2 Superheavy Samurai Scales
2 Superheavy Samurai Kabuto
2 Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler
1 Superheavy Samurai Swordsman
2 Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter
2 Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall
3 Superheavy Samurai Soulpiercer
1 Superheavy Samurai Soulbeads
1 Superheavy Samurai Soulbang Cannon
3 Card car D
2 Tragodia
2 Gorz Emissary of Darkness
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders

Participants

1) undeadpharaoh / undeadpharaoh / GMT -4
2) Wondery / Wondery / GMT +2
3) vasko1234 /vasko1234 / GMT +2
4) preslav39 / saske39 /  GMT +2
5) Jv1391 / jv18 / GMT +1[
6) Mr.Kandy / !_____________Kandyz /  GMT -5
7) KawaiiMiku / Angela Balzac  / GMT +1
8 ) DuskMage / DuskMage /  GMT - 5[
9) jjh927 / jjh927 / GMT
10) Bubbles / ! Lincoln Park GMT +1
11) bts567 / bts567 GMT -5
12) ZachiroEnigma0 / ZachiroEnigma0 GMT -4
13)  kiprianos / kiprianos GMT + 2
14) Alex401k / Alex401k GMT -5
15) Killua Zoldyck / Killua.Zoldyck GMT -5
16) King of Games / Jockey_10 GMT +2

Last edited by NightBot on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:53 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Tournament Info)

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
This bacame single elimination? O.o

It wasn't swiss?

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
It still is swiss.. Nothing has changed in that regard.

There's been a lot of folks failing to do their matches and activity posts though, meaning I've had to DQ a lot of people.

more_horiz
It seems you dq me and I was active wirh wondery xD

more_horiz
You didn't do your activity post here for the last round, meaning you get the same treatment as the rest that didn't.

If you have any issues with that you can inbox me and we can work something out.

more_horiz
Oh god I tho i posted in my mind.

its okay then xD wondarie you must win this

more_horiz
I didn't do an activity post because my opponent did a " I cant play " post. Superheavy sams! Yay this tournament rocks too bad I couldnt play my U.A.s last round. Seems anyone can win at this point good luck guys. jjh man lets do this Smile

more_horiz
Any news?

@Wondery
@jjh927

@KawaiiMiku
@bts567 

I'd like to wrap this up as soon as possilbe.

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs JJh. 

Epic duels with epic tech cards.It was the first time we were dueling with superheavies and it was super fun Smile

more_horiz
Yeah, GGs.

more_horiz
Good to hear! ^^

Updated.

more_horiz
i won

more_horiz
What was the result?

Also I need confirmation from your opponent.

more_horiz
If I don't receive that I can't enter a valid result for the match ^ 

You have 24 hours to give me a result and confirmation from your opponent.

Otherwise it will be declared a draw.

more_horiz
BTS and I havn't even dueled. He isn't contacting me since he never comes in the chat.

more_horiz
Wow BTS it seems your last warning is flying away too

more_horiz
Times up!

No result so the match will be declared a draw, proceedings will be wrapped up momentarily.

more_horiz
Our final standings are as follows; 

1st) Wondery
2nd) bts567
3rd) preslav39

Prizes have been awarded, be sure to link to this topic when cashing in your discount at the central shop!

..and that concludes this edition of the Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament! 

This topic will now be locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply