Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Zachiroenigma0
bts567
Bubbles
jjh927
DuskMage
KawaiiMiku
Kandy.JPEG
Jv
preslav39
vasko1234
WondeRy
Undeadpharaoh
DDS
17 posters

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 3 EmptyDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome the Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament!

Each round participants will provided with a 30-card deck list. Every duelist must use those 30 cards in their main deck when dueling for that round.

Participants will then add 10 (or more) cards of their choice to the given deck. Participants will then construct a legal extra deck for their decks.

This tournament use the January 2015 TCG Banlist (This will rule will be in place even if tournament matches are played in April)

OCG exclusive cards and rulings are not allowed.

This tournament will be conducted using match duels. No side decks are permitted. 

Swiss Rounds will be used in this  tournament, the number of rounds will be determined by the number of participants.

The top finishes will be decided using results from the swiss rounds.

Prize's

1st Place - 2000 DP +50% discount on 1 shop item
2nd Place - 1000 DP +10% discount on 1 shop item
3rd Place - 500 DP

DN username:
Dev/YGOpro username:
Timezone:

(Click Here If You Dont Know Your GMT)

Final result

1st) Wondery
2nd) bts567
3rd) preslav39

[Round  Decklist

Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 3 LuKgzZB

3 Superheavy Samurai Big Benkei
3 Superheavy Samurai Flutist
2 Superheavy Samurai Scales
2 Superheavy Samurai Kabuto
2 Superheavy Samurai Blue Brawler
1 Superheavy Samurai Swordsman
2 Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter
2 Superheavy Samurai Soulshield Wall
3 Superheavy Samurai Soulpiercer
1 Superheavy Samurai Soulbeads
1 Superheavy Samurai Soulbang Cannon
3 Card car D
2 Tragodia
2 Gorz Emissary of Darkness
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders

Participants

1) undeadpharaoh / undeadpharaoh / GMT -4
2) Wondery / Wondery / GMT +2
3) vasko1234 /vasko1234 / GMT +2
4) preslav39 / saske39 /  GMT +2
5) Jv1391 / jv18 / GMT +1[
6) Mr.Kandy / !_____________Kandyz /  GMT -5
7) KawaiiMiku / Angela Balzac  / GMT +1
8 ) DuskMage / DuskMage /  GMT - 5[
9) jjh927 / jjh927 / GMT
10) Bubbles / ! Lincoln Park GMT +1
11) bts567 / bts567 GMT -5
12) ZachiroEnigma0 / ZachiroEnigma0 GMT -4
13)  kiprianos / kiprianos GMT + 2
14) Alex401k / Alex401k GMT -5
15) Killua Zoldyck / Killua.Zoldyck GMT -5
16) King of Games / Jockey_10 GMT +2

Last edited by NightBot on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:53 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Tournament Info)

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
Yeah wondarie tell me when where and when :v

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament - Page 3 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
16 people in this only 3 matches played? What the fawking fawk people! Thanks for the effort DDS the tournament rocks! Now about the rules of the tournament.Only tcg cards released till January are in play right?

That is correct.

and thanks, hopefully this round round goes smoother :3

more_horiz
yo the round 1 was my fault nothing miku could do, sry bout that

more_horiz
Who the hell is "king of game" lol Im here all day friday and saturday so hmu

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs JV 

Smooth sailing.

more_horiz
confirm<3

more_horiz
Updated ^^

more_horiz
Haven't heard or seen my opponent. GETTING REAL TIRED OF THESE MIA PEOPLE

more_horiz
bubles here?

more_horiz
bubles here?

more_horiz
Enigma PM Me

more_horiz
yes here, lets finish this already hit me up on DN ! Lincoln Park

more_horiz
24 hours are left until the deadline.

You have 24 hours to post your match result or your activity posts if you have not done so already.

I will not hesitate to remove inactive participants!

more_horiz
activity

more_horiz
Round 3 is up!

Check the OP for your matchups and the 30 card deck list.

Good luck, have fun! :3

more_horiz
Omgawd U.A.! You da real mvp DDS.

Bet last round will be chronomallies or gagaga ;D

Also PM me undead

more_horiz
Alex1 hmu.

more_horiz
bubles im here we have to play 2  duels for 2 torneys  i was with no internet conection last days

more_horiz
was waiting for you bro

more_horiz
yes i know

more_horiz
activity

more_horiz
I must apologize wondery. I didnt think this would go on so long. I am on vacation with only my cell phone to access the Internet. I can not duel and will have to withdraw. Suicide

more_horiz
Updated, thank you for letting me know.

more_horiz
Okay so..

Where are the rest of you with your matches?

more_horiz
Dark Duelist Soul wrote:
Okay so..

Where are the rest of you with your matches?

Havent heard from my opponent

more_horiz
im waiting for miku

more_horiz
To account for time differences and various duelling systems having down time throughout the week I am going to give you all a 24 hour extension.

You have 24 hours to post your match result or your activity posts if you have not done so already.

more_horiz
Sorry! I've forgotten about this tornument for the last week!! I can duel once I get home later, which is in 6 hours for now >_> gezz Preslav pm me if anything.

more_horiz
As people have made plans for matches but have been unable to play due to previous downtime during the week, I'm willing to give a 12 hour extension as of this post.

more_horiz
We are now onto the final round!

Check the OP for your matchups and the 30 card deck list.

Good luck, have fun! :3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply