Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Ashkore_69
T-Breezy32
HerbalEarl
Flash Dreyar
EmperorLj
JC the shadow hunter
Drunkion
Shameless
12 posters

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ EmptyDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
Duelist Road Tournament #3

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ Playmat___yugioh_series_by_ygocastellano-d819pru
Welcome to the Duel Academy Duelist Road Tournament.

We take inspiration of Official Konami Events that are commonly done and popular in the OCG.

Konami does Decklist to these events, most of them to celebrate a Product Release.  We will use those Decklist similar to those lists that were officially done.

Rules:

1. The event is a Swiss Tournament, 4 or 5 rounds depending on the number of perticants.
2. The Duels are all matches, best of three duels.
3. To join the event you must pick a Deck Recipe (See the list Below)
4. You cannot edit the Deck Recipe under any condition.
5. You cannot have a Side Deck under any condition.
6. You must only use that Deck Recipe for the whole tournament. You cannot change Deck Recipe.
7. We will not follow any Current Banlist, since the Decklist are pre-built.
      8. If any suspicion is to cast on your opponent(s) of edited Decklist(s), you must take a Screenshot in order you charge them with such accusation, and if you do, end that duel. After that you have to show the evidence to the host, in this case, myself. It will count as a Game Loss Or a Match Loss (Depends on the situation).
9. Have Fun! And People you have so many options so all of you please don't take the same Decklist!

Decklists

Red-Eyes

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ KTpUejS
Written List :

Cyber Dragon
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ YuPfQ3P
Written List :

Holy Lightning
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ WRKwiRB
Written List :

Tech Genus

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ X4W3ewz
Written List :

Buster Blader

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ XlcjBas
Written List :

Fluffal
Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ 7FnKbAe
Written List :

Destiny HERO

Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ GbZsB7S

Written List :

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Time Zone:
Decklist You Chose:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms. So be ready to use all of them if necessary.

*Accepted participants*: (DA Name - DN Name - List)
Shameless - CallMeShameless - Fluffal
Kangaroo-Jolty - Intrepid-Kangaroo - Cyber Dragons
SilentKatana - SilentKatana - HOLY LIGHTNING
farkion - farkion3 - Destiny HERO
JC the Shadow Hunter - JC the Shadow Hunter - Cyber Dragons
EmperorLj - liuxess - Destiny HERO
CrimsonOverlord - crimson33 - Cyber Dragons
Diabolic Esper - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - HOLY LIGHTNING
HerbalEarl - Herbal Earl - Cyber Dragons
T-Breezy32 - T-Breezy32 - Buster Blader
Ashkore_69 - Ashkore_69 - Red-Eyes
Boostomb - WeirdStone673 - Tech genus

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: 1 Medallion + 4500 DP
2nd Place: 3000 DP
3rd Place: 2500 DP

Now then.....what are you waiting for, sign up to cut your way open and be that champion! Your road as a duelist should not end here!

http://challonge.com/drn3

Round 1 Deadline: March 3rd, 2016
Round 2 Deadline: March 6th, 2016
Round 3 Deadline: March 7th, 2016
Final Round Dealine: March 9th, 2016

Last edited by Chetryroid on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
CallMeShameless
GMT -5
Fluffals

(fuckyoufarkion)

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~

more_horiz
Da name = Kangaroo-Jolty

Dn name = Intrepid-Kangaroo

Gmt

Deck chosen = Cyber Dragon's

more_horiz
lol keep signing up people

more_horiz
SilentKatana

~

GMT

~

Holy Lightning

more_horiz
Farkion gmt-3

Destiny Hero

@Shameless That fluffal deck looks so cancerous it has 3 fluffal crane, not 1, not 2 , 3 Fluffal crane, i would use moka moka otk before that

more_horiz
GMT-4 Cyber Dragons

Last edited by JC the shadow hunter on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Da name: EmperorLj

DN name: liuxess

GMT +2

Destiny Hero

more_horiz
Da:crimsonoverlord
Dn:crimson33
Deck:cyber dragon cuz i had reservations waaaaaay before hand lel (u get it)

more_horiz
DA: Look to the left and you'll see Diabolic Esper
DN: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu 
Deck: Holy Lightning 
GMT -5 

more_horiz
DA Name: HerbalEarl

DN name: Herbal Earl

Time Zone: GMT-5

Decklist You Chose: Cyber Dragons

more_horiz
Keh! We have 9 people now......nice! Very nice! I will open this for one more day before I start this~!

Also, poor Red-eyes and poor Buster Blader need someone to open their road for them too.

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #3 ~ENDED~ EmptyMy submission

more_horiz
DA name - T-Breezy32

DN name - T-Breezy32

Time Zone - Central

Deck list choice - Buster Blader

more_horiz
ok then, also JC, list changed.

more_horiz
DA name - T-Breezy32

DN name - T-Breezy 32

Time Zone - Central

Deck list of choice - Buster Blader

more_horiz
@T-Breezy32

It's ok, I dragged your other topic to here already. Just remember from now on, post in the tournament topic instead of making a new topic when you intend to join any of Duel Academy's tournaments. I am well aware that you are in this and intending to join, you have been accepted as a participant already.

That being said, I will start this within 12 hours.

more_horiz
@boostomb

thank you, im new to this site and am still a little confused on how to operate:)

i appreciate your assistance

more_horiz
I can tell that, if you have any questions further this point, try to send any staff members a Private Message or use the chatbox located at the bottom right corner of the screen to ask question. Usually the latter works faster.

more_horiz
Boostomb wrote:
Keh! We have 9 people now......nice! Very nice! I will open this for one more day before I start this~!

Also, poor Red-eyes and poor Buster Blader need someone to open their road for them too.

I agree with that. I would think Red eyes would be a popular deck. Really what im surprised at is the fact that people choose Destiny Heroes.

more_horiz
I chet so I will start this 4hours later

more_horiz
Books i dont think i can participate due to being extremely sick

more_horiz
DA Name-Ashkore_69

DN Name-Ashkore_69

Time Zone: CST

Deck List: Red-Eyes

more_horiz
ok then, fk u @CrimsonOnverlord u r in anyways unless your fingers are severed. I will join to fit in numbers

Deck: Tech Genus
DN name: WeirdStone673

Round 1 Started!

http://challonge.com/drn3

Deadline: 03/03/2016

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/bxAe6Tr.png

2-0 vs Dia

more_horiz
2-0 EmperorLj wins against Boostomb

more_horiz
ok then

more_horiz
Beat HerbalEarl 2-1

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 to t-breezy

more_horiz
Laugh or cry, deadline is still today, get your duels done before the day is.

more_horiz
@farkion im ready for today dud

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply