Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back Empty[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back

more_horiz
[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back

It's an suggestion for the chat.

Being able to block someone in the chat if that person anoys you, it have been alot of times recently when I've been wanting just to block them so I don't have to see their messages.

description[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back EmptyRe: [Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back

more_horiz
great idea jessica

description[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
P @Irate must CSS Awac I think, Again. So just wait for him to do it. and the miracle "IGNORE" buttom will return.

description[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back EmptyRe: [Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back

more_horiz
Fuck you guys. I'll add AWC, but don't fucking complain that it's not styled.

more_horiz
It was just a suggestion :c

more_horiz
yeah, an ignore buttom would be awesome. Personally, I have been harassed and been called many demoralizing and border-line racist derogatory terms by ka- members in the chat

Anyway +1 to suggestion

more_horiz
Look

[Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back MCkmjdD

more_horiz
Thank you very much! Now some people (who's name shall remain anonymous for the sake of preserving the integrity of this suggestion) won't be able to spread their ignorant hate filth to me

Thanks again! :D

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Fuck you guys. I'll add AWC, but don't fucking complain that it's not styled.

I'll warn y'all default AWC doesn't look pretty [Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back 3974120512

I would just wait until you have time to do styling or see if another admin will do it.

more_horiz
Pirated did his maximum. Tell anzo he said that he must finish the CSS

more_horiz
Yeah I've just seen @Irate started the process [Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back 1968215193

Anzo will just say tomorow lol [Chat Request] Ignore buttom Back 3974120512

more_horiz
This chat is fucking ugly.

Fuck the ignore suggestion, bring back the kewl chat

more_horiz
Can't BWG, too many salty ra yellows Surprised

get it, cuz theres salt in urine :D

more_horiz
I'll disable AWC. No offense, but I have no time to CSS anything and I diffenitely won't just let AWC be used without having it looking good first. With my limited time nowadays I doubt I can CSS it.

more_horiz
Then:

1. Ill lock this.
2. I knew HTML/CSS years ago xD so If you wanna I can CSS it! Gimme AP
3. Ask another Badmin to do it since Pirate hates CSS

more_horiz
I CCSed it.

I just couldn't stand how ugly it was.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply