Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlease ignore this unless you are willing to help me EmptyPlease ignore this unless you are willing to help me

more_horiz
Link removed. Don't advertise.

descriptionPlease ignore this unless you are willing to help me EmptyRe: Please ignore this unless you are willing to help me

more_horiz
Ignored.

descriptionPlease ignore this unless you are willing to help me EmptyRe: Please ignore this unless you are willing to help me

more_horiz
As in, like, you are ignoring it? Please, once this is all done I'll delete it, me and my friends simply can't get it to work on xat

more_horiz
This is advertising.

more_horiz
As stated above, this counts as advertising.

Don't do it unless you have an advertising item which can be purchased from the main shop.

EDIT: Thank you Nameless but I deleted your post because having "Locked" above this post just looks weird :L.

more_horiz
I already locked it. I just didn't say so when I did. Should have just deleted the thread.

more_horiz
This is why I disapprove of teachers having mod powers everywhere ._.'

Aaaaaanyways, thread locked. A lot of times.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply