Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFootball (not american one) discussion EmptyFootball (not american one) discussion

more_horiz
Football (not american one) discussion Top_european_football_leagues

Everyone who's interested in the "most important side thing" in the world feel free to join us! Here we will be discussing football from best European leagues, as well as Champions League and International competitions!

descriptionFootball (not american one) discussion EmptyRe: Football (not american one) discussion

more_horiz
cries in spanish, we have the best players in the world, but none of them play here QQ

descriptionFootball (not american one) discussion EmptyRe: Football (not american one) discussion

more_horiz
~Bump

more_horiz
y not just say soccer but football (not american one) in title lol

more_horiz
Because game is football, not soccer lol. That's just an american name so they can call their football football Football (not american one) discussion 3974120512 
In other words, worldwide, it's known as football, not soccer.

more_horiz
k.den but my dad knows soccer not me so

I mean football

more_horiz
So anyone watched CL past two days?

more_horiz
i couldnt watch yesterday's game but today's one was fantastic. Great play from both teams,hope the return match is just as hype.

more_horiz
So it's Atletico vs Real here. Madrid final!

more_horiz
Go cholo!( the coach is from my country lol, i used to hang out with his son lol)

more_horiz
Cholo? Who's that lol?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply