Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

General Football (Soccer) Talk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
BlackWarGreymon
WondeRy
DeathStalker
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Etwizzy
10 posters

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 EmptyGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

General Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 IYbTV11

Just for discussing Football in general like:
Favorite player, A great goal, Transfer talk, match results, Tekkers. I think you get the idea Wink

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 EmptyRe: General Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
Messi. Goes without saying.

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 EmptyRe: General Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Messi. Goes without saying.

Oh please, there are a lot of better strikers through the history. 

Maradonna, Pele, Di Stefano and co.

I'd go for Maradonna 'cause god's hand is op.

more_horiz
Great build up play, Sloppy clearance, Hand of "God" General Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 3974120512 this goal will live on forever

more_horiz
Sometime earlier he asked if he ever felt guilty for that hand goal.

He answered "never" :3

more_horiz
Oh, I didn't notice the 'of all times' part. I'd go for Ronalidinho in that case.

more_horiz
Best GK? :s

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Best GK? :s

Neur is the current best but Buffon is legendary!

more_horiz
I'll go for Dida lol

more_horiz
i think Manuel neuer is the best goalkeeper in history in second place oliver kahn 
and best player in history without any doubt it's Leo Andress Messi Just look at his stats (they said messi isnt same without xavi and iniesta i said fcb is nothing without messi ) in second place ronaldinho 
the best defender in history i think its [size=30]Franz Beckenbauer[/size]
the best Manager in history i think it's jose Mourinho (lets keep an eye on stats ^^ in second place pep gardiolla)
The best midfielder in history Zidane 

more_horiz
Cons man, stats aren't everything. Mou spent a lot of money for tropheys, but throughout the history there were people with less spending and almost similiar results.

The number one manager is Sir Alex ofc, no doubting there

more_horiz
I'll go for Sir Alex as well in that category, I mean, how many times do you see the same manager stays in the same club for over 30 years?

more_horiz
Best manager has to be fergie and his magic watch General Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Expectations for Madrid's Derby today?

I think It's going to be a 2-1 for AM over RM

more_horiz
Just checked the scores and still 0-0.

Don't forget this isn't a usual Madrid Derby because there's a lot at stake. So both teams will be playing it safe.

more_horiz
foul-tackle
foul-tackle
foul-tackle
foul-tackle
foul-tackle
foul-tackle

end

more_horiz
Did anyone see a penalty for Juventus?

I know I didn't.

more_horiz
General Football (Soccer) Talk  - Page 2 X5dssbL
Boy, I love football.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply