Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier February!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
Zane Truesdale
AngelOfDarkness
watermaster3
TylaxeSensei
Lux
zactheking
Breezy Jaylee
Alex401k
cyberstrings90
UniqueHope
FSG
Sean_Drew
ALu
Senka Amara
Xxerox
vasko1234
TheDewLord
Anzo
DeathStalker
princefire7777
Arcana_Knight92
robyschlager
zerkerxror
Zashine
Steele
PowerNova
bts567
BlackJack
Juelz Anthony Cruz
elementburst
KawaiiMiku
DDS
Kandy.JPEG
YgoBeast247
LòKóS
39 posters

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 Empty2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the February Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the next Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of February, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Spoiler :

Semi Finals!
http://challonge.com/WQF

Deadline is 3 days. If any matches aren't done by the end of the Deadline, I will have to judge the activity, in worst case I will have to flip a coin to decide the winner of a match.

Note: The names used in Brackets are DN names.

Good luck!

Last edited by LòKóS on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 11 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
UniqueHope are you on at the moment?

more_horiz
I won 2-1 ^-^

more_horiz
I lost to UniqueHope 2-1 Smile

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
Allright I will start semi finals in a few hours, of course you can do your matches even now if you want to.

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
And the Semi Finals start now! Deadline will be 3 days, since only two matches need to be done, so do your best to find your opponent! Good luck!

more_horiz
Activity post. I'm not sure of my opponents status, as he mentioned his impending ban from DA.

more_horiz
Are you stupid or something I told you to tell me when your on so if not then just forfeit if you don't want to play.
Don't just lie like seriously 
I pmd you twice to tell me your on. 
Either forfeit for refusing or listen to what I saying 
Holy jebus

more_horiz
There is no need for verbal abuse, @bts567

Refrain from posting if you cannot choose civilized language. I won't warn again.

more_horiz
Sorry I just don't understand why people lie I've told him twice to msg and I sent him a private msg and he goes it posts it public. 

@Zane I am sorry for my language.  But Message me when you are online so we can duel

more_horiz
[img]<a href=[/img][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/07/42/20/i_winn12.jpg[/img]" />

Bts567 won 2 - 0

more_horiz
2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 I_winn13

more_horiz
Bump. @vasko1234 and @UniqueHope How is your match doing? Try to be faster 2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 11 3974120512

more_horiz
well hope dont want to duel his at dn and dont want to duel me that coward lol

more_horiz
Ggz I won 2-1 

more_horiz
i was so close but that comeback

more_horiz
Alright great! Lets not prolong this and advance to the Final Rond! Deadline once again will be 3 days, so do your best!

more_horiz
HAH vasko all that ass play talk GTFO

more_horiz
Bts be reasonable.. you just got your last warning, the very next post like nothing happened?

more_horiz
You weren't there to understand what I Am talking about

more_horiz
Hit me up hope, in the next 24 hours lets get this done deadline is sunday so

more_horiz
hope where you at homie .. been 2 daysss

more_horiz
Still havent heard from hope :/

more_horiz
On dn, quickly now, my throat's acting up and it's painful.. t~t

more_horiz
its 4 in morning im in bed niggah

more_horiz
Sure, I'll just return to my hot chocolate and medicine. I'll be in again around 22ish, so that's 11h from now, that sound resonable?

more_horiz
Hope won 2 - 1 (;

more_horiz
Ggz! Ty ppls, was fun to play again  ^-^

more_horiz
Great! Congratulations to UniqueHope and Bts for advancing to the World Qualifier 2015! Good luck to you both Wink

And that is not all! Since UniqueHope won the Tournament and is Obelisk Blue, he has the chance to Rank up to the Society of Light dorm! That is as long as you agree Hopey Smile

more_horiz
Yupyup, beam me up loki~ ^-^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply