Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier February!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
Zane Truesdale
AngelOfDarkness
watermaster3
TylaxeSensei
Lux
zactheking
Breezy Jaylee
Alex401k
cyberstrings90
UniqueHope
FSG
Sean_Drew
ALu
Senka Amara
Xxerox
vasko1234
TheDewLord
Anzo
DeathStalker
princefire7777
Arcana_Knight92
robyschlager
zerkerxror
Zashine
Steele
PowerNova
bts567
BlackJack
Juelz Anthony Cruz
elementburst
KawaiiMiku
DDS
Kandy.JPEG
YgoBeast247
LòKóS
39 posters

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 10 Empty2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 10 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the February Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the next Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of February, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Spoiler :

Semi Finals!
http://challonge.com/WQF

Deadline is 3 days. If any matches aren't done by the end of the Deadline, I will have to judge the activity, in worst case I will have to flip a coin to decide the winner of a match.

Note: The names used in Brackets are DN names.

Good luck!

Last edited by LòKóS on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 11 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 10 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Zane pm or post here when you can duel

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 10 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
It's been 2 days so if your not available till afternoon of the last day. Then I think you should just forfeit man/: cuz I have class in the afternoon and your an hour ahead of me

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 10 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
Unique Hope i cant pm you it wont let me Sad i need to post more before i can

more_horiz
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, THAT's WHATS UP!!!!!

c'mon vasko lets do this.

more_horiz
set time and we will do it i will be online after study wich is 12:00 or 16:00 my time so your choose one of this time i will be on

more_horiz
Lol your funny. I can try to work something on Sunday

more_horiz
Ok we it has to be before 4pm your Time if your east coast. Cuz I gotta work overtim

more_horiz
Im a lil bit confused, the account doesn't seem to be used at all :/ https://i.imgur.com/4qrkVE7.png

more_horiz
Activity post. PM'd Arcana with the times I'll be available n'such.

more_horiz
Hope you forgot to add 69 in the end.

Also Bump, guys try get your matches done please Smile

more_horiz
This should be sped up if able. We're already in March.

more_horiz
activety post:i can catch crimzon online if i catch him i will duel him

more_horiz
Don't worry, it won't take long anymore.

more_horiz
Oh I see.. herp.. Well I asked for possible dueling times a couple days ago via pm n am still waiting >.>

more_horiz
Activity post.

BTS I will be on now. Let me know when your on with a PM

more_horiz
TylaxeSenei Im not sure if you expected me to be up that early BUT Im on For the next 6 hours .  SO we need to duel now ORRRR You could just you know give me the win Razz js

more_horiz
BTS vs TylaxeSensei
2      -    1
game :

more_horiz
Bts567 won 2 - 1 Very good game friendlyy opponent <3

more_horiz
bts567 wrote:
Bts567 won 2 - 1 Very good game friendlyy opponent <3

<3 #NothinButLove

more_horiz
got CrimzonSlaeRX 2:0 good games man screenshoot
 https://i.imgur.com/AZvtc2K.png
Carlton Dance

more_horiz
vasko1234 wrote:
got CrimzonSlaeRX 2:0 good games man screenshoot
 https://i.imgur.com/AZvtc2K.png
Carlton Dance

yea, gg. why that gif, you don't have to rub in a win
 and this is what happened after that:
 https://i.imgur.com/gMybovu.jpg

more_horiz
Activity Post: I cant see your pm or pm you back uniquehope because i havent posted the post amount yet Sad

more_horiz
Where were you yesterday >-> sigh, alright get your butt on dn and pm me there ;3

Last edited by UniqueHope on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
activity. zane are you able to duel now?

more_horiz
2-0 victory against Arcana. Good games.

more_horiz
confirm gg

more_horiz
It's not really activity if you're never online.. I've got 3h of free time today, that'll be the last chance. If your timezone's correct then it'll be 8 in the evening to 11, alright? ^^

more_horiz
Zane prepare your anus hmu whenever you are online. bcuz i dont sit on chat all day so PM me Smile

Love Bradley.
P.S. I will win this and rank up :D

more_horiz
There is no rank-up for WCQ

#hopesanddreamscrushed

more_horiz
There is for some ^-^ that being obbys ~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply