Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier February!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
Zane Truesdale
AngelOfDarkness
watermaster3
TylaxeSensei
Lux
zactheking
Breezy Jaylee
Alex401k
cyberstrings90
UniqueHope
FSG
Sean_Drew
ALu
Senka Amara
Xxerox
vasko1234
TheDewLord
Anzo
DeathStalker
princefire7777
Arcana_Knight92
robyschlager
zerkerxror
Zashine
Steele
PowerNova
bts567
BlackJack
Juelz Anthony Cruz
elementburst
KawaiiMiku
DDS
Kandy.JPEG
YgoBeast247
LòKóS
39 posters

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 2 Empty2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 2 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the February Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the next Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of February, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Spoiler :

Semi Finals!
http://challonge.com/WQF

Deadline is 3 days. If any matches aren't done by the end of the Deadline, I will have to judge the activity, in worst case I will have to flip a coin to decide the winner of a match.

Note: The names used in Brackets are DN names.

Good luck!

Last edited by LòKóS on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 11 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
DN Name: Sean_Drew
Timezone: EST

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier February!

more_horiz
DN: TS Edward
GMT -3

description2015 World Qualifier February! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Haai pplz~
DN: UniqueHope
Timezone: It depends on stuff, just pm me

more_horiz
DN: Cyberdueler160
TImezone: Eastern

more_horiz
academy/Dn name Alex401k
timezone gmt-5

more_horiz
Great! We need just 7 more players to do this!

more_horiz
I can bearly believe we might actually get 32...

more_horiz
We always get 32 for each Worlds Qualifier .-.

more_horiz
DN- chrisduke890
Time Zone- EST

more_horiz
dn:zmagr2
tz:+10

more_horiz
DA : yugideckfan
DN : yamideckfan
Timezone : CET (GMT+1)
YgoPro - YgoPro sucks

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
DN: TylaxeSensei
YGOPRO: TylaxeSensei
TZ: Eastern
owo I am willing to give this a go.

more_horiz
dn- {nova}kirito
da- watermaster3
zone- est

more_horiz
duel academy name: AngelOfDarkness
Dueling network name: AngelOfDarkness69
DEVPRO name : DJGAMES12
Time zone: AEST

more_horiz
Updated

1 MORE SPOT TO GET 32

more_horiz
DN: Cinderella Man
GMT +5

more_horiz
we can start now

more_horiz
Thank you Kandy for Updates, I was kind of busy yesterday.

Anyway Updated the OP, the Tournament will start in a while.

more_horiz
And Round 1 is up!

http://challonge.com/WQF

The names in the Brackets are DN names.

Deadline: 9 days.

Good luck Wink

more_horiz
Aye Black me and you!

more_horiz
Lost to Crimzon 1-2

more_horiz
first blood!
CrimzonSlayeRx   vs    Angela Blazac
           2                              1
gg

Last edited by CrimzonSlayeRx on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Crimson there's no need to rub in a win.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

I hate when people just have to rub it in my face just because I lost, everyone losses once in a while.

more_horiz
KawaiiMiku wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

I hate when people just have to rub it in my face just because I lost, everyone losses once in a while.

i dnt understand what u guyz mean? all i said was: gg's first blood, scores, and proof. which part is rubbing

more_horiz
Well Edward  isnt on yet

more_horiz
hey question can we use multiple decks? Obviously not in the same match but overall.

more_horiz
Probably not.

Crimson screaming First Blood to an opponent and saying "Proof? Ill show you proof" Is unsportsman like Just keep it to gg and a screenshot

more_horiz
No, Deck Changing between matches is not allowed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply