Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier January

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
ghita2009
PowerNova
vasko1234
Black Nova
gaddster030198
Technomancer Jericho
zactheking
Etwizzy
Atlus
geminiking
YgoBeast247
bts567
Arcana_Knight92
Jv
18 posters

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 Empty2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the January Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the January Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist. Any OCG Card is forbidden. Exodia, Burn, Stall, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Final Countdown and similars are Forbidden too.There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 16, 32, or 64.

The sign-up will last until the 8th of January, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

People Whom Have Already  Gained A Spot Cannot Join Again.

DN Name, Devpro or Ygopro Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zon

Round 3 - Semi Finals

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 3IxLjoZ

Do an activity post elsewhere you will be "Inactive", for me. Also If you are in this tournament and join DA forum and reply other poss except for this: you are Inactive too.  Remember Deadline can be shortened if only 1 Match is left.

Deadline 16th Jan.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 10 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
roach is waiting for you. @roach

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
I need dn to work!

more_horiz
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/ is working fine. @roach duel now or never

more_horiz
We're dueling!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
2-0 vs Roach GG's Bro

more_horiz
UPDT

more_horiz
GG's

more_horiz
Updated. Any other result?

more_horiz
I'm here all day soo my opponent  should get on today Smile

more_horiz
King, let me know when you will be available.

more_horiz
Still alive!

Haven't managed to find Black Nova yet >>

more_horiz
Sorry DDS

Had issues with things

Im active now

Unfortunately DN is down >_>

more_horiz
Do you have devpro? If so we can play right now.

more_horiz
BlackNova vs DarkDuelistSoul I won 2-1
GG DDS

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Black Nova wrote:
BlackNova vs DarkDuelistSoul I won 2-1
GG DDS

Confirmed. Not even all the deck thinning and kuribandit milling could save me there! O:

more_horiz
UPDT. also if no resulsts in 24 hours I'll speed up this <3

more_horiz
Activity post. 

Still no reply from my opponent and he has been out of DN for around 5 days now.I fear the worst.(he has a social life)

more_horiz
okay. don't worry in 20 hours I'll DQ the inactives

more_horiz
ok powernova ive been busy at college all week but i am free right now 
as for tomorrow depending on how long i take to finish a college task i should be on at around 1:30 but if im not id be no later than 2:00
i will be on in the mornings of sunday and monday from about 11:30 ish as i have 2 college tasks to do on those days as well but the tasks i have to do are easy to research so shouldnt take long to do

P.S these are the english times and im not good with timezones so if you can put the times you expect to be on for tomorrow saturday and sunday it would be helpful if not then its ok cos my brother can decode the times for me as he is good with timezones

Last edited by geminiking on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding extra message)

more_horiz
I will be available tonight, and most of tomorrow so any time is fine.

more_horiz
since no any news, after your Match I'll Drop Inactive and continue.

So hurry up <3

more_horiz
no response from opponent free win <3

more_horiz
I was online for awhile last night, still haven't caught you gemini. I'll be on from now until 3:30PM (GMT-5)

more_horiz
yeah soz about that was ill last night but im fine now and i will be on till around 22:00 tonight so any time today would be hugely good as i need to do a fair bit of college work tomorrow when i have the peace and quiet to do it

more_horiz
Round 2

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 BgTzf6l

(Misery-Maker DQ. So BlackNova Auto Won)

Inactive Player were DQ.

Nova Vs Gemini sin both are active and waiting for each other, I'll choose by Random.

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 3 Qkeyxwr

more_horiz
Do an activity post elsewhere you will be "Inactive", for me. Also If you are in this tournament and join DA forum and reply other poss except for this: you are Inactive too.

Deadline 15th Jan. 

Last edited by Jv1391 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Beaten geminiking 2-0
https://i.imgur.com/BgmzRNP.png

more_horiz
beat by Ygobeast247 2-0 didnt get a good hand so just couldnt do anything to save myself from that one

more_horiz
UPDT

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/IkZNwBG.png My opponent must be working on his social life. XD

I'll be on all they tomorrow bro.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply