Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier January

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
ghita2009
PowerNova
vasko1234
Black Nova
gaddster030198
Technomancer Jericho
zactheking
Etwizzy
Atlus
geminiking
YgoBeast247
bts567
Arcana_Knight92
Jv
18 posters

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 Empty2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the January Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the January Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist. Any OCG Card is forbidden. Exodia, Burn, Stall, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Final Countdown and similars are Forbidden too.There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 16, 32, or 64.

The sign-up will last until the 8th of January, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

People Whom Have Already  Gained A Spot Cannot Join Again.

DN Name, Devpro or Ygopro Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zon

Round 3 - Semi Finals

2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 3IxLjoZ

Do an activity post elsewhere you will be "Inactive", for me. Also If you are in this tournament and join DA forum and reply other poss except for this: you are Inactive too.  Remember Deadline can be shortened if only 1 Match is left.

Deadline 16th Jan.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 10 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
Just accordant an hours or if you can't do I can flip a coin right now <3

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier January

more_horiz
I will stay up late for the next few days to try and catch him

more_horiz
Okay. Players do activity or DQ

more_horiz
ACTIVITY POST!

Is that better feg? Xd

description2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Activity spa.. post

pmed my opponent lol he has 2 accounts here

more_horiz
Activity post >.>

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/XmxKGyq.png

umm confused

more_horiz
@Atlus PM him on DA.

more_horiz
Beaten Technomancer Jericho 2-0
https://i.imgur.com/72kCCqh.png
#CowboyTOOSTONK

more_horiz
<3

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/XwpxHdL.png

more_horiz
Dm me Roach for a match setup. XD

more_horiz
the boy is online now. please set an hour with him #roach

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
the boy is online now. please set an hour with him #roach

I have to go to work. @Roach whats the best time for you tomorrow?

more_horiz
Roach waited for you. He went out 40min ago.

set an hour with him. you have just 5 hours of differences or so. not a big deal

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Roach waited for you. He went out 40min ago.

set an hour with him. you have just 5 hours of differences or so. not a big deal

I had to sleep for my work shift.

But anyways I will make sure that I am on like a geek tomorrow. XD 

@Roach it's on tomorrow! Don't expect me to use my chicken deck! XD

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
Atlus wrote:

umm confused

@atlus he sent a PM to me, his real DN is  Arcana_Knight
2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 XoLso0x

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Atlus wrote:

umm confused

@atlus he sent a PM to me, his real DN is  Arcana_Knight
2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 XoLso0x

yeah i sent a message to atlus too

more_horiz
My opponent is online. Hopefully they see my dm.

more_horiz
I'm not at home now until this evening at around 9pm (GMT +0), I was online from 9am - 12.

more_horiz
2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 WskIJGF

waiting reply on DA too

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
I'm not at home now until this evening at around 9pm (GMT +0), I was online from 9am -  12.

So i should be on by 4-5pm my time since we're 5hours apart. XD

more_horiz
Yeah if are math is correct lol 2015 World Qualifier January - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
I win 2-0 vs Arcana_Knight, ggs.

more_horiz
DDS I'll be on all day today

more_horiz
Atlus wrote:
I win 2-0 vs Arcana_Knight, ggs.

confirmed

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
Roach wrote:
I'm not at home now until this evening at around 9pm (GMT +0), I was online from 9am -  12.

So i should be on by 4-5pm my time since we're 5hours apart. XD

Ive been trying to get online for the past 15mins but https://i.imgur.com/8v72HCf.png

more_horiz
UPDT

more_horiz
Yeah dn's annoying.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply