Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description? Atk and Bottomless trap hole Empty? Atk and Bottomless trap hole

more_horiz
This is my first question....

What if someone summoned monster with ? attack like tragoedia and fortune lady,and i activated BTH???

Is it same with this...
Use the current ATK at time of Summoning to determine if you can
activate "Bottomless Trap Hole". So if the opponent Tribute Summons "Enraged Muka Muka" with 1 card in their hand, you can activate "Bottomless Trap Hole" (since its ATK is 1600).[1]

Thanks....

description? Atk and Bottomless trap hole EmptyRe: ? Atk and Bottomless trap hole

more_horiz
You can't activate bth on trag since its summoned during damage step.

Yes you can use bth on FL dark or earth, as long as their atk is 1500 or higher. It works the same for any
card effect that increases atk like field spells and continuous trap and
spells. For example, if you summon Celtic Guardian and The A. Forces is
face up on your side of the field, Celtic Guardian can be bottomlessed
since its attack is over 1500. At least thats how I believe it works.

description? Atk and Bottomless trap hole EmptyRe: ? Atk and Bottomless trap hole

more_horiz
Sam Tisdale wrote:

Yes you can use bth on FL dark or earth, as long as their atk is 1500 or higher. It works the same for any

Sorry but that is wrong, Yes Tragoedia cannot be Bottomless Trap Holed because BHT cannot be activated in the Damage Step. You cannot activate BHT if the summoned monster has "?" for an ATK because it gains it's attack when it is successfully normal summoned or special summoned and it's too late to activate BHT. ^-^

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
Sam Tisdale wrote:

Sorry but that is wrong, Yes Tragoedia cannot be Bottomless Trap Holed because BHT cannot be activated in the Damage Step. You cannot activate BHT if the summoned monster has "?" for an ATK because it gains it's attack when it is successfully normal summoned or special summoned and it's too late to activate BHT. ^-^

Any continuous ATK/DEF changing effect will be applied immediately on summon, and the monster will be considered as 'summoned with' that ATK.

Ex : Command Knight original ATK 1200 and has a continuous effect to boost Warriors by 400. When she's successfully summoned, this is applied immediately, and she is 'summoned with' 1600 ATK, meaning Bottomless can be used against her.

more_horiz
Confirming Sam-Tisdale.

What's the point of King Tiger Wanghu + Burden of the Mighty if ATK increase/decrease wasn't applied immediatly.

more_horiz
Ok then....
It can be closed....

I've got the answer...
Thanks everyone...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply