Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionbottomless trap hole and darkworld Emptybottomless trap hole and darkworld

more_horiz
well this happened in my test duel and me and firestorm were neither sure how this works

the situation is this

he has bottomless trap hole

i discard 1 gold and 1 sillva and their effects summon them(they are discarded with 1 card. for example card dest)

he activates bottomless does it remove both or only 1 of them?

i think it doesnt cause the summoning effects chain and are not simultaneous but i might be wrong

descriptionbottomless trap hole and darkworld EmptyRe: bottomless trap hole and darkworld

more_horiz
If you discard multiple "Dark World" monsters simultaneously, such as discarding "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" and "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World" with "Graceful Charity", you can choose the order in which the effects activate.

descriptionbottomless trap hole and darkworld EmptyRe: bottomless trap hole and darkworld

more_horiz
yeah so they arent summoned at the same time so bottomless destroys only one.

more_horiz
Correct, So You Choose Which One Is Summoned First.

more_horiz
ok thanks Smile wanted to make sure

more_horiz
Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply