Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionburning abyss deck Emptyburning abyss deck

more_horiz
This deck has proved itself multiple time by having an excellent win:loss raito. But i still feel it could use some improvement.

I want to thank psychoturtle for providing me with the base build, then i just read some guides and ended up with this one.

give me your opinions.

Spoiler :

descriptionburning abyss deck EmptyRe: burning abyss deck

more_horiz
going to put it simple. Dont really feel like explaining my choices/changes.
If you'd like an explanation you can PM me, and I will send you one.

-1 Chaos Sorc.
-2 Swap
-1 Core
-2 Dimen
-1 Dante (2 is enough)

+2 Wingblast
+2 Raigeki Break
+2 Vanity Empt.
+1 Nightmare Shark

descriptionburning abyss deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You should be playing [3] Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, as this card is one of the strongest weapons in hands of a Burning Abyss players.If you are playing Supply Squad you should play at least [1] Mathematician in your build ([2] if you play [3] Supply Squad).You should remove [2] Dimensional Prison for [2] Vanity's Emptiness because this deck really, but really hates Shaddoll Winda. Having more ways to prevent her is always good, it's also easy removed by using your Spells/Traps/Monsters. Karma Cut is a nice card for the deck if you want to have more outs to Winda, it's also good in mirror matches and versus Lightsworn. Creature Swap is okay but you won't be needing it in most cases, if I was you I would kick it for more backrow.Shadow Monarch Caius slows your deck a bit, as he takes away that one normal summon your deck needs to operate, try playing without him.
This is how my decklist looks like: http://prntscr.com/4k9r33 .It's a bit "weird" some might even say it's trash, so far haven't lost many duels using it.Just don't be scared to experiment and try some cards you think might work well with the deck Wink.

more_horiz
Skit, your build isn't that weird. I've seen tons of others similar to that.

As for your deck King, I can't say much that I would change that hasn't been mentioned. However if you add multiple Math I like to tech in Felis so you may like it too.

descriptionburning abyss deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
so guys, i put your suggestions into consideration and ended up with this final version, it works fine with me, i tested it out and it works well.

Spoiler :

now i just need a side deck according to this deck build, i don't have a wide knowledge of the current meta and in cards in general so i'm having trouble with that. 
And please write a list here instead of giving me a picture coz most times i don't know the names of the cards i see in the picture.

thx alot!

more_horiz
Stygian Dirge
Full House
^Those are needed in a Burning Abyss side deck, I would side out Soul Charge for Full House n' Vanity + Dark Hole for Stygian Dirge.When siding make sure your card ratios remain the same (Make sure you have the same number of cards at 3,2,1).And yeah, that's all :D.

more_horiz
thanks for ur help

any one has more side cards suggestions ?

more_horiz
Memory of an Adversary, Nobleman of Crossout, Flying "C", Chain Disappearance, De-Fusion are all options to consider.

more_horiz
thanks again.

i wish there was a siding deck guide that updates whenever a new deck appears, that explains in the first post how the chosen side deck cards are to work against certain decks and stuff, that would be very helpful to less experienced players.

more_horiz
Well I can see if we can make a thread like that. As I agree it would be very useful for new or returning players.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply