Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss Empty[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss

more_horiz
The Terminus of the Burning Abyss

[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss OK525lP

Fusion Summon 1 “Burning Abyss” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Burning Abyss” monster on the field; it gains 800 ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

description[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss EmptyRe: [SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss

more_horiz
[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss 2723552638 I actully just creamed my pants with this and Dante, Pilgrim of the Burning Abyss

description[SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss EmptyRe: [SCD]The Terminus of the Burning Abyss

more_horiz
Look at that Beatrice! She will be on the next for sure. We Have ritual, synchro, xyz and Fusion so far.

So She can be everything or nothing. (I doubt they will create Pendulums, well if they do would be amazing)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply