Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All EmptyFluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All

more_horiz
Hey guys, I'm Orgtar and I am new here - so I thought I would start off by showing off my Burning Abyss deck. This deck, though is obviously similar to most BA Decks, actually has a lot of draw and discard power forming fluid gameplay which helps towards countering against Masked Heroes, Satellarknight and Qliphorts as it overwhelms your opponent. 

Here is the main deck:

Fluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All Cfd993e7f55c92c38571036e81b6d121

Monsters:

1x Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning
All around a great card to use. You will constantly be bringing out Dante in your duels and since you will be discarding and milling a lot of cards, this will be a great monster to draw and help you win.

3x Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3x Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Both of these cards are the "core" of your Burning Abyss deck. Using them to form Dante, or even discarding them with one of the included spell cards makes for powerful, fluid gameplay.

3x Rubic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Rubic is the Tuner of the Burning Abyss. Getting him out early with Graff is always a good thing so you can form Virgil which can easily take out most monsters.

3x Alich, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Alich, though is rarely used x3 in most decks is actually another core card. This card frequently comes in handy for Burning Abyss against monsters such as Leo, Keeper of the Sacred Tree.

3x Cagna, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Cagna is a great card for dispatching your "The Good and Evil in the Burning Abyss" as you can then create powerful plays from the grave.

3x Calcab, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
Calcab, yet another good card for all situations. It's like a walking Mystical Space Typhoon, putting your opponents face-downs back into their hands can make them have to re-think their defenses as you can often deal 7500 damage to your opponent in just one turn (2x Dante, 1x Virgil)

3x Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
3x Tour Guide of the Underworld
These two cards are also essential to the Burning Abyss. Scarm allows you to place cards from your deck into your hand, opening up your plays during your next turn - whilst the Tour Guide will easily bring out monsters, and even Dante.

2x Maxx "C"
A card rarely used in Burning Abyss decks yet something I find extremely useful. Every deck in the meta uses special summon, so using this to draw cards makes for fluid and powerful gameplay as you will be able to overwhelm your opponent with many monsters.

Traps:
1x The Traveler and the Burning Abyss
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1x Solemn Warning
1x Good and Evil in the Burning Abyss
Very good trap cards to summon cards from your grave, add cards to your hand, negate summons and then even dismissing your opponents cards. 

Spells:
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
An essential card for most decks to destroy Spell/Trap cards.

1x Allure of Darkness
A great card for draw power.

1x Book of Moon
A great card to use which can come in extremely handy if your opponent is running Dark Law.

1x Snatch Steal
Another great spell card to steal your enemies monsters. Extremely useful and extremely essential.

1x Dark Core
A card rarely seen nowadays in any deck; the Dark Core allows you to discard 1 card and then banish one face-up enemy monster.

1x Dark Eruption
Allows you to add 1x Dark monster with 1500 or less ATK from your grave to your hand. A very useful card at any time.

1x Dark World Dealings
Another great card for the Burning Abyss; discarding one card to activate its effect and gain another card is something we cannot afford to not-use! Smile

1x Foolish Burial
An essential spell card. Allows you to send a monster from your deck to your grave. Very good for opening if you use this on Graff, or even using it later on for Cir.

Extra Deck:
3x Virgil, Rock Star of the Burning Abyss
3x Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
The essential and basic Xyz/Synchro monsters you will need to summon.

2x Ghosttrick Alucard
1x Number 34: Terror-byte
1x Number C43: High Manipulator of Chaos
1x Number C65: King Overfiend
1x Number 48: Shadow Lich
2x Downerd Magician
1x Chronomoly Crystal Chrononaut
You shouldn't really focus on bringing these ones out, but they can be useful in some situations.

Side Deck:
2x Anti-Spell Fragrance
2x System Down
Two great cards to counter Qliphorts.

2x Stygian Dirge
3x Vanity's Emptiness
Two great cards to counter Qliphorts and Satellarknight.

2x Vanity's Fiend
Only use this when you are going against a deck that strives to counter Burning Abyss.

2x Chthonian Ploymer
2x Non-Fusion Area

Very nice cards to counter Masked Heroes and Shaddoll

descriptionFluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All EmptyRe: Fluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All

more_horiz
I hope you aren't using non fusion area for heroes since darklaw isn't a fusion summon

descriptionFluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Orgtar wrote:
2x Chthonian Ploymer
2x Non-Fusion Area

Very nice cards to counter Masked Heroes and Shaddoll

Chthonian polymer only works with the cards that hero miracle fusion with. It doesn't work on masked hero since they are not fusion summon
Same thing with non-fusion area, mask heroes are not fusions summon so they can played.
Not sure if you knew but I thought I would let you know

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
I hope you aren't using non fusion area for heroes since darklaw isn't a fusion summon

^dat
+ it's a really bad card...

descriptionFluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All EmptyRe: Fluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All

more_horiz
Moved to the appropriate section.

more_horiz
i'm not a pro, but i'm gonna say my mind:

How do you suppose to get by Big monsters without playing Farfa. Why would you run 3 Alich 1 is enuff even for a fluid build.

I get the fact that This deck has a purpose running like this; but, i'm gonna tell you that you're not winning any top rated matches with that deck. it's inconsistent. 

Before i go on: have you tested that deck(multiple times)? if not, Enuff criticism, here's what i recommend do: reduce Alich to 1, reduce cagna to 2, and make 3 farfa. 

If you run this much melbranches, then u're gonna need a better draw mechanism. You have enough, monsters to run the risk (not even considered a risk with this much monsters) of playing Beginning of the End. so take out DarkWorld dealing,(it's not worth giving shaddolls, an extra eff and giving mirror-matches a plus.) 

Don't Run BLS here; now before i get tackled, lemme explain myself: BLS is limited (no shit), and he just takes up space, You have enough power to kill your opponent without him. 

If you want to stick with this build take out those cards you call: "draw mechanics" and play: nightbeam (1 is okay), 3 enemy controller, and find a way to add beginning of the end. 

1 FireLake is okay, if you continue to use the Loop to get it back. 1 the good and bad
is also good, snatch steal, and foolish burial are ok.

Now i'm a noob at deck building, so don't look at what i say, but if you find sense in it, then GO AHEAD.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Gremlin wrote:

^dat
+ it's a really bad card...

Fluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All 300px-MispolymerizationDR3-EN-C-UE
100 times better. It had no success since Shaddoll Dragon.

So this ^ or this v

Fluid Burning Abyss Deck, Solid vs All DeFusion-LCYW-EN-C-1E

On Decklist:

Minus 3 cagna : useless.

Minus the trap burning abyss :useless

Minus: good&Evil

Minus: 2 - 3 alich

minus - 1 calcab

minus dark core and minus dark eruption

+ dark hole\raigeki

+1 OR maybe 2 lakes.
+ emptiness
+ Farfa, + Libic + Crane Crane

more_horiz
Since the summon of Masked Hero's aren't fusion summons, Mispolymerization is very good

I still don't understand the idea of De-Fusion

Correct me if i'm wrong: Because the card says "if the fusion materials are in your graveyard, then does that mean, that they don't get their monsters back, since it's int heir grave not yours. 

I'm not sure if there's a re-print somewhere, or if there's a fixed ruling somewhere.

more_horiz
De Fusion is: You draw it: active it.

Also yeah. if you return an opp Fusion you cannot summon the materials if they are not in your graveyard.
(You cannot summon monster with the same name too from your graveyard if they weren't the materials).

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
De Fusion is: You draw it: active it.

Also yeah. if you return an opp Fusion you cannot summon the materials if they are not in your graveyard.
(You cannot summon monster with the same name too from your graveyard if they weren't the materials).

k thanks, so i'm takigg out non-fusion area, in my side and replacing it with, mispolymerization.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply