Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Garden (RtF)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Dice Jar
lord drakus
UniqueHope
jjh927
8 posters

descriptionGarden (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyGarden (RtF)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Garden

The garden has always been the area you could come back to after a long and difficult duel in the arena. With its clean air and many plants and flowers to soothe your nerves, it's an incredibly calm place for a colosseum to have, almost like an oasis in the desert. It's right outside the gladiators' living quarters.

Area Effect Table :

descriptionGarden (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Soyuku, now arm length distance from Wes, looks him/her in the eye and says in a friendly voice "Hello, my name is Soyuku how are you?" 
Soyuku now hopes she make herself too harsh with her stare and also hopes not to be ridiculed because of her strange misscoloured eyes because she knows that one is purple and the other a whitish sliver.

Last edited by Angry Dueling Nerd on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

descriptionGarden (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Garden (RtF)

more_horiz
Wes backed up a bit, continuing to give his usual glare.

"I'm alright... My name is Wes. Guess I'm alright... Did you need something....?"

more_horiz
Soyuku with a look of confusion says trying to keep calm "To you answer that truthfully, yes I do; I see you win lots of duels but I don't know if I actualy have what it takes here, cause I never dueled on Earth before so I don't know what to expect cause were I come from Duelists like to duel sadisticly and try to rule over the universe, I just don't know if I can handle this kind of stress, can you help guide me?" 
Soyuku now puts her head down and starts crying and mumbles "What would be father say or do know... Yusie only if I saw you as a child" and the first tear drop falls off her face.

more_horiz
Wes blinked, an image flashing through his head. He shook his head a bit, sighing a bit. As the girl started to cry, he sighed again and nodded.

"Not sure what I can do to help you outside of duel you and give you some information. That way you should better understand what it's like in this pit." Wes replied, shaking his head.

'What am I doing...? Why would I help someone like this...?' Wes thought to himself 'And what does she mean by never having dueled on Earth? She must be tripping on some serious drugs... What the hell are they doing to the gladiators these days...?'

more_horiz
Soyuku looks up and says trying to calm down "I know... you think, I crazy, but please accept this as truth, that is you want to hear what I mean by not on earth" now slowly calming down has a vision and started narrating her last duel on Izooled

"Winner, Soyuku save Izooled again with her beloved synchro from mass destruction"
"Hay Soyuku Fudo how was being departed from Earth and your Father, I hear they have a tournament called 'Race to Freedom' and give the winner 1 wish they would want, and if I was you win it and find out the truth to who your father was, you have the skills and passion and faith to do so, but I heard Earth Duelists are much harder then here and maybe you can full your dream of being able to Accel Synchro"

Soyuku snaps out of it and apologizes for her rudeness and says with confusion "now you are wondering, Izooled in the Planet I traveled from. It is found in the Andramada Galaxy near the center of the Galaxy... it seems far fetched but if you are a true person at heart you will  hopefully believe me, but don't take that the wrong way please" 

more_horiz
as he prepares his exoida deck darkus sees leon and asks himself who is that guy

more_horiz
"Y'all rook kunda sirrus." Suika slurred, teetering towards the gathering group. 

She brought an ornate purple gourd with paper tags to her lips and tilted her head, gulping down its contents. She sighed in satisfaction, hiccuping slightly.

"Y'know wha y'all need? A drink!" The diminutive girl pulls a red saucer from somewhere on her person. She then pours a clear liquid from the gourd into the saucer and holds it offeringly. 

"C'mon! Don't bwe shy!"

more_horiz
Having summoned the most powerful being in existence yuki swiftly wins the duel and calms down the plants she used whispering words of encouragement to them. 
*A wild shiny red glimmer appears!*
Yuki rushes over. "What's that! Can has?"

more_horiz
Soyuku looks at the drunk girl and raises an eye brow in confusion and wonders, "isn't she from Gensokyo? I thought it the TH project was fictional game series." then she says with sense of strong moral "No thanks, I don't drink liquire or alcohol, cause it does more harm than good, but thanks for offering" now staring back at Wes wonders if Wes would like to hear story of being from another planet or not dueling on Earth... now by this time she feels as if her thoughts could be heard and looks at her arm see's a green glowing 6 point star that almost looks like the orichalcos but then it fades moments later.
"Soyuku, Please choose your first challenger" screeches from her duel disk and she don't want to duel anyone that is currently around her do to what she herd from some officers at the main gate "Did you here that Wes and Darkus are favored to win the tournament followed by Suika"
"Why her?"
"Cause she has cards that only appear in Gensokyo and are impossible to beat"
Soyuku now feels as if had just insulted everyone, but does not why...

more_horiz
(Stop insinuating bullshit into your posts as a cheap shot against other people in the roleplay. Play nice or you might accidentally drop all your tokens.)

more_horiz
Suika blinks slowly before shoving the saucer into the cat-eyed girl's hands. The contents sloshed slightly, but stayed within the saucer.

"See?" Suika cheered. "Not even drop!"

"She then turned around to and huffed her chest out. "So I'm numbah three huh? Ret's change dat."

(Open Challenge. Wagering 200 Tokens. Deck: Masked Hero.)

more_horiz
*yuki's eyes glitter*
Focused on the drink she carefully toddles nearby and sits down beside some nice looking blossoms, waiting to see what'll the lady do next.
She takes a tiny sip. hm~ "tastes like the pink berries"

(aren't masked heros ocg? ^^)

more_horiz
Wes took note of the duel that seemed to be commencing. As the girl had wondered off, Wes walked to the far side of the garden and began to watch the duel, trying to observe the other players.

"Well, this looks like it's going to be fun." Wes muttered to himself.

more_horiz
Leon eyes them and gets up. he might not show it but he is disgusted. He proceed to start walking out of the garden.

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
(aren't masked heros ocg? ^^)

Didn't seen any rules banning OCG cards. If there is, someone point them out please?

more_horiz
( I clarified it in the discussion.)

more_horiz
Soyuku see's that there is a duel about go off, and says "look Luck then, hope you have fun" and then her stomach growls for something to eat, so she grabs her bag of 500 tokens and heads off to the store/food court while she has her head down in despair due to no one thinking of her as normal.
As she leave she hears "Hugo Shukan!" suddenly turning around she see's the words "Fusion Summon appear in the air, not caring whose monster is being summoned continues away and then picks up the top card of her deck, and it happens to be Mericle Synchro Fusion, and she remembers the first time she used it with the image of Fusing Stardust Dragon and Junk Warrior with that card to form Synchro Draco-Exquisite and she hears a voice that sounded like Yugi's say "Just believe in the Heart of the cards, and your deck will guide you" now at the door turns around suddenly again with a boost of confidance and heads back to see the duel hope she can find someone easy to duel against but she does not realize that it is not like her home, people here are 100 times better then her home planets top duelists by far

more_horiz
Leon stops when the announcement is made
"Looks like i need to find a duel..."
he pushes his glasses up while grinning slightly

Goes to arena

more_horiz
Wes looked up at the announcement and sighed.

"They really want duels to happen, don't they...?" he muttered before standing up straight. "Better go find an opponent then. Give the crowd what they want and all that." He began to walk down to the arena, looking for a gladiator to duel who was not currently in a match.

more_horiz
Soyuku herd the announcement and heads towards the arena hope not to be bested in round 1

more_horiz
After a drink and another quick nap yuki saw that the garden didn't have a soul in it. She decided to start looking for some amusement.

more_horiz
A harsh wind blows and sends chills down Soyuku's spine. Now over come with fear heads on to find Yuki. with no clue on were to find her, Soyuku strolls to the center of the garden only too have a even darker fear overwhelm her.

more_horiz
With no luck she shes foot prints going towards the graveyard and wonders "Hrm... is Yuki that sick and twisted to duel with or talk to dead people?... no she can't, she may seem twisted but she can't be that evil" so Soyuku heads towards the graveyard in hopes of finding Yuki in order to talk to her then the spirit speaks in a stern voice "Hint of warning, some people have more environmental seniority in a graveyard then others and I think she might be one of them" taking cation Soyuku continue's onward with her deck glowing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply