Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMonarchies for the new Ban-List EmptyMonarchies for the new Ban-List

more_horiz
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/28lcpr9.jpg
Fixes needed =/.

descriptionMonarchies for the new Ban-List EmptyRe: Monarchies for the new Ban-List

more_horiz
-Raigeki Break
-Gorz
+1 Frog

descriptionMonarchies for the new Ban-List EmptyRe: Monarchies for the new Ban-List

more_horiz
- Raigeki Break
- PWWB
- Destiny Heroes and D Draw.

cards like Raigeki Breaker and PWWB, that you are using just so you can discard useless cards from hand to grave, is not good. D Heroes were used with Monarchs only because they were a good draw engine. Since that is no longer the case, they don't work here.

+ GK's Spy/Guard
+ LJM
+ Oppression
+Tragoedia

You could also add in Rai-Oh and that would give you the opportunity to use Chaos Sorcerer.

more_horiz
I will make the fixes and what you mean with LJM?

more_horiz
Legendary Jujitsu Master

more_horiz
Neko,PWWB?

more_horiz
Hmm..Can u take a pic for the new "fixed" deck so i know what to fix and etc..

Oh and btw .. wb k.ichigo Razz

more_horiz
Phoenix Wing Wind Blast.

more_horiz
Here is the updated deck,i had good hands with this version.
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/24l500l.jpg

more_horiz
no need for soul exchange or the controler or thestalos better use another raiza use 2 treeborn yyou could use 2 fiend's sanctuary a good speciall summon for monarchs think about it and pot of avarice can help here :D hope i helped

more_horiz
Hey there. My fixes:

-1 Marsh Mallon
-1 Thestalos
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Soul Exchange
+1 Dust Tornado/Mystic Tomato
+1 My Body as a Shield
+2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

more_horiz
Thanks for the suggestions.Treeborn frog isn't good at 2 because i can't summon both in the same Standby phase so it can be dead draw at 2.

more_horiz
Ok Lets see

1- Soul exchange
1- BoM
1- Fire monarch (put him on side)
1- Coth wont be good since ur going to revive and synchro at most so u want be able to revive frogy

1+ Raiza Main 3
1+ Instant fusion = Mustican with krebons = Arcanite Or Tribute fodder for a monarch
1+ Main trago
1+ Main solemn imo it should be stable in everydeck.

thats it for now

more_horiz
Well, the deck might be good, but I don't like these version of Monarchs.
First of all, I prefer adding more Raiza than Caius. Don't add more Caius it's allure-able.
Thestalos is pointless, remove it and add Card Trooper.
With Monarchs you really need a draw engine or else you'd depend on top-decking Monarchs at the right time. You need more drawing to make your deck faster.
Take out some BoM, and the Foolish Burial. I don't like running Krebons but if you like him keep it. (if not then you don't need the Mind Control)
Add in 1 Mystic Tomato, it's pretty good card and it has just enough targets.
And Monarchs with no Cold Wave or Solemn? ^_-

But let me just post the fixes:

Monsters:
-1 Caius
-2 Rai-Oh(you don't need it)
-1 Thestalos
-2 Krebons

+1 Raiza
+1 Mystic Tomato
+2/3 Dekoichi

Spells:
-1 BoM
-1 Foolish
-1 Teleport

+1 Cold Wave

Traps:
+1 Solemn
+1 Trap Dustshoot(you need it since you have Raiza, you use Raiza on your opponent's DAD for example and then you use Dustshoot to send it to grave. This way you gave your opponent a dead-draw and a -1.
+1 Mind Crush(same as above)

Hmm, I guess that's forty cards Smile

more_horiz
Unkown dustshoot return the card to the deck Not to grave.

Also i really don't like rai-oh seems random to me and i agree with +2/3 Dekoichi

But keep e-tele its also a tribute fodder for a monarch useful imo.

Other than that ur deck seem to be in a good shape right now.

more_horiz
Sam Tisdale wrote:
Unkown dustshoot return the card to the deck Not to grave.

Also i really don't like rai-oh seems random to me and i agree with +2/3 Dekoichi

But keep e-tele its also a tribute fodder for a monarch useful imo.

Other than that ur deck seem to be in a good shape right now.

Well, Krebons/Tele combo is used for Synchros usually. Don't you think losing two cards (Krebons and E-Teleport) to summon just one card (a Monarch), is pointless. Especially that Emergency Teleport is limited and that Krebons goes to the RFG. On the other hand, you can just summon Cyber Dragon and tribute it for Monarch, or Dandylion and its tokens. (etc.)
Well, even though Dustshoot returns to deck it's still important, you still make your opponent one good card in his hand and a give him a dead draw.

more_horiz
Using Teleport to summon Krebons and then tribute it for a Monarch isn't losing 2 cards. You lose 1 card when you use Teleport, then you get 1 which is Krebons. And you tribute it for a Monarch. You lose Teleport and get a Krebons in grave. It goes to the Graveyard btw.

Summoning Cyber Dragon and tributing it for a Monarch seems the same to me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply