Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionACP FIX LIST EmptyACP FIX LIST

more_horiz
Post any problems, comments or concerns you have with things in the Admin Panel here. I'll be working on getting things up to speed and in tip top shape. It also gives us an idea of what needs to be fixed (some things we cannot see).

descriptionACP FIX LIST EmptyRe: ACP FIX LIST

more_horiz
the only thing i can see fixing in admin panel is permissions for forums since when we update or make new forums we don't put much effort into syncing those.

other things.... can just get screwed by touching them cuz me and irate got codes everywhere.. someone also touched now the colors of forum and we got screwed up tables are shown again etc. just don't do anything to colors tab.

more_horiz
I don't touch that tab anyway as it stands.

more_horiz
Then someone who did it, redo it asap I am not going to do that shiz again to fix it. I tried all possible variants of phpbb2 forum and I am 100% sure I did the best thing to make it look best it can look with this theme. If you gonna change design as a whole okay do that but think of it as a loss of at least 1 month of hard work to change this theme totally, Im not gonna do that again and again :D

So, those tables, who did the change, please unchanged it cuz we are looking now as a word document more than a cool forum....if you like the grid, use spiders weband put it on your screen lol.

more_horiz
I am confused. You just went on about colors of the forum. The tables in H1? Required. Make another one for your use?

more_horiz
I logged in today and noticed somethings were messed up in forums, they all had one color, so i figured someone must have changed it, i changed the three tables colors to what i think used to be before they were changed. One color isn't cool.

more_horiz
yeah now the word document table with colors is cool. random lines being everywhere n stuff...

more_horiz
you know, i tried to go more to the IP board smooth style rather than table multicolor default phpbb2 style that everyone hates.

more_horiz
I definitely didn't touch the colors. I just edited the tables to suit our needs.

more_horiz
One color works better if the skin isn't dark as DA's.

more_horiz
can you even notice all the things that got bad with adding that effing line and changing the color field of one column? and you had to do it when forumotion is watching us for the contest.... now after all this time we are nothing but same old phpbb2 forum... but okay i wont fix anything from now on its your call, modify codes n all i dont care.

more_horiz
I didn't touch colors either.

I'll try to find the source of the error... my console should do a good job at that, but it needs to wait until tomorrow, though.

more_horiz
I only fixed the colors, i didn't mess with anything else.

I don't really get it, what went wrong?

more_horiz
now its all good. don't touch anything anymore Razz

more_horiz
It's not all good actually, i dislike this all-color style. Also, you messed up with the navigation tab it doesn't show up anymore more. You know, that weird box-like where we get to have that "view topics since last visit" thingy. After the week of forumotion evaluation is over, i'm expecting you to work on your code so it doesn't conflict with colors the way it did. Since i intend to change it once all of this is over.

more_horiz
The pain and agony of programming.

Amy, did you template edit that forum tools thingy or were you using JS to dynamically create it?

more_horiz
i didn't mess with the button. perhaps irate or jin.

also, i will never work on code again on this website. I have finished with it. If you want to change DA's style again, I really have no energy to spend on the design anymore. I spend so much time to convert this forum to something no other phpbb2 forum has and that was final from my side. I said, I am here to do the 2 tasks I want to do and that is it from my side as administrator in DA.

@Irate, probably JS I don't know anymore. Just take a look, disable JS and see if it appears.

more_horiz
Looks like it doesn't.

I dislike being bound to my phone so much. I'll see if I can fix this tomorrow, and I also understand your troubles, Amy.

more_horiz
irate fix the button then quickly people are struggling without it lol.

more_horiz
I shall ;o;

Got some time management issues now... got a lot of things to do, will see if I can squeeze this in.

more_horiz
Last time i disabled some JS and it came back dunno which one it was though.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum