Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Linda-Senpai
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
Lucifer♥
Skitoritto
Gaia
Amy Kool
Train Heartnet
Centrik
BlackWarGreymon
Virus
Gremlin
Nuran
Kandy.JPEG
FenixFX
19 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 4 EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

https://www.duelarena.konami.com/

An early beta of a ygo game that konami recently released,  I haven't tried it myself, thought I'd share.

Some gameplay from Vexacus:

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 4 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
this sucks

All my DP

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 4 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
And its gone after i made a semi decent deck a battiling boxer deck ;/

more_horiz
I mean with DN being the top dog out there atm would ppl actually use this?? Seems like a waste of time tbh. You'll def have more fun playing dmg imo

more_horiz
Konami never gave out a decent dueling simulator .-.

more_horiz
I heard Duel Accelarator was pretty dope. Sadly it closed before i got a chance.

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 4 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Uchihadude wrote:
I mean with DN being the top dog out there atm would ppl actually use this?? Seems like a waste of time tbh. You'll def have more fun playing dmg imo

YGOPro is a top dog. Wink

more_horiz
Uchihadude wrote:

Maybe people enjoy the idea of starting out small?

I don't know. But you could advertise the hell out of the academy there.

more_horiz
The nail in the coffin for duel arena will be the fact that there is no way of obtaining cards without having to pull them out of a 60-100 card booster.

Dear Miniclip, this is not 2002 where you can make a deck out of the pile of cards you pull.

Also buying cards for 400 DP and selling them for 1/8 of the original price regardless of rarity is a nono.

It makes me sad because I was really excited for this but they fucked it up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply