Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Linda-Senpai
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
Lucifer♥
Skitoritto
Gaia
Amy Kool
Train Heartnet
Centrik
BlackWarGreymon
Virus
Gremlin
Nuran
Kandy.JPEG
FenixFX
19 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

https://www.duelarena.konami.com/

An early beta of a ygo game that konami recently released,  I haven't tried it myself, thought I'd share.

Some gameplay from Vexacus:

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
Zubaba knight...

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 R9PxnQA

I got a special 10,000 coin bonus after this duel

more_horiz
they give you one every day nuran atleast it seems so I got one yesterday and today

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
they give you one every day nuran atleast it seems so I got one yesterday and today

I didn't get shit yesterday ;/

more_horiz
I got a hieratic partner lel

more_horiz
So I'm the only one who's using Coins for Card Packs ._. ?

more_horiz
no point in buying cards skit you wont ever get enough to make a full deck that youd actually want to play plus once the betas over you will lose everything you baught so staying with a partners deck is really the best way to go about it

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
no point in buying cards skit you wont ever get enough to make a full deck that youd actually want to play plus once the betas over you will lose everything you baught so staying with a partners deck is really the best way to go about it

I will have a deck soon

and Skit I do it too Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena | KONAMI - Page 3 3974120512

more_horiz
you lie

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
you lie

10 fire fist cards say hi

more_horiz
ten cards and you call that almost done?

also since when did you know how to play fire fists

more_horiz
Wow good job BWG 1/4 done....

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

and that doesnt count his extra deck im assuming so the deck wont be playable

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

and that doesnt count his extra deck im assuming so the deck wont be playable

I have 2 r4 monsters
I can demolish with bear and others till I get all the other extra deck cards (plus no rental points e.e)

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Gremlin wrote:

I will have a deck soon

It all beta all these cards and points wont transfer over when they release the official game

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Gremlin wrote:

I will have a deck soon

It all beta all these cards and points wont transfer over when they release the official game

and partners will?

more_horiz
not saying they will im just saying theres no point in trying to make your own deck on the game just yet

thought that would have been obvious

more_horiz
I didn't see anywhere that the cards would be deleted .-.

more_horiz
Indeed, save them tokens to get OP partner decks, I just got DW....

more_horiz
Yeah too bad some of them suck

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
I didn't see anywhere that the cards would be deleted .-.

Happens to all Online Card Beta Games.
*Pops a bubble*

more_horiz
DN > this

Classic example of p2win, I'd even call it p2play.

more_horiz
It won't be Pay to Play.
Pay to Win yes,but Pay to Play not really.
As you "CAN" play versus the AI to get DP for Booster packs.
It's a slow process and you won't be getting the cards you need when you need them,but it still is worth a shoot.

more_horiz
how about playing a simulator thats free for all the cards thats the nicest idea ever

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
how about playing a simulator thats free for all the cards thats the nicest idea ever

That's overused

It's better to start from zero

more_horiz
who would pay to play this you may as well just buy real cards

more_horiz
wow they managed to make something worse than Yugioh Online 3. Thats quite an achievment.

more_horiz
Well the beta end today i found the game to be somewhat enjoyable hate that i bought 42 packs of judgment of the light and got no yamato ;/

Last edited by Nuran on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
When does the legit come out?

more_horiz
Thank you for your participation in the Open Beta Test.

The official "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena" service will launch on June 26th(UTC).

Upon full launch, there will be changes from the Open Beta.
1. No data from the Open Beta will be carried over to the full launch.
2. Daily bonuses will change to 1,000DP, instead of 10,000 Coins.
3. Miniclip Credits will replace Coins in-game.
4. Every player will receive a 40 card deck to start off with.
5. New partners will be available.
6. New booster packs will be available.

We'll be also celebrating the full launch with a 2 week campaign that features the following:
1. Newly created accounts will receive 10 extra cards on top of the 40 card deck to start off with!
2. Daily bonuses will be doubled up to 2,000DP!

※These features are subject to change.

We plan to hold occasional events and campaigns, so please stay tuned for more information.
We hope you enjoy "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply