Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Reputations System is Disabled For Now

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
AngelicMinaj
Amy Kool
Order of Chaos
BlackWarGreymon
Kyou
Anzo
10 posters

descriptionReputations System is Disabled For Now EmptyReputations System is Disabled For Now

more_horiz
I noticed someone has been -1 everyone nearly in all of our topics, using the AP I've figured who he is, but still, after some thinking, i really didn't see a point of where people +1 and -1 each other, so i disabled the Reputations System for it is kind of useless. However, I'll bringing it back again in the future when its needed.

That's all.

descriptionReputations System is Disabled For Now EmptyRe: Reputations System is Disabled For Now

more_horiz
Whoever did it, thanks for ruining the chance to get the achievement.  Sad 

descriptionReputations System is Disabled For Now EmptyRe: Reputations System is Disabled For Now

more_horiz
It's temporary, no need to worry about it.

more_horiz
Not fair
I had hundreds of that shit

more_horiz
Well , shame on u , who -1 the others

more_horiz
In ACP you can just set all negative rep values to zero and yeah minus sign can exist no problem, ppl can click it but when they do, nothing will happen. That is a workaround without removing reputation, but if you don't need it at all its okay.

more_horiz
Actually, I forgot about that. I should have done that instead, well, doing it now.

more_horiz
My shop uses it, for discount purposes

more_horiz
He fixed it dont worry :D

more_horiz
I'm pretty sure it was set to plus 1/0 anyhow. So.

more_horiz
I'm trying to get more rep points and you rude it. Oh well I'll understand because it's a must since someone is trolling.

more_horiz
If you still get +1 then it isn't ruined.

more_horiz
You still get +1 but you can't get -1.

more_horiz
Yep tested on Anzo it works :>

more_horiz
You shall enter the pink hell.

more_horiz
Only if ya go pink too :>

more_horiz
You have no powers over me.

more_horiz
Ya won't change Just for love to me?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply