Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPlaceholder System EmptyPlaceholder System

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy!

I have been experimenting with this JavaScript for a while and now, with the help of LGforum from AvacWeb, I can finally introduce this system to everyone.

With this code, you can use very easy shortcuts to create links with ease.

The syntax is very easy.

Start with "{{", then enter either t (for topics), f (for forums), h (for HTML pages), u (for users) or c (for categories) and then enter any amount of numbers according to the topic, forum, HTML, user or category number, then close it all with "}}" (enter "{{" and "}}" without quotation marks, also enter everything without spaces in between).

Am I not being clear enough?

Okay, examples below.

{{ h7 }} (without spaces) would result in this: Generated HTML link

{{ t6669 }} (without spaces) would result in this: Generated topic link

{{ f2 }} (without spaces) would result in this Generated forum link

{{ u7064 }} (without spaces would result in this: Generated profile link

{{ c3 }} (without spaces) would result in this: Generated category link

A special case for this is - seeing as this is the best of academies - entering "da" (without quotation marks, also case-insensitive - means you can enter DA, da, Da or dA).

{{ da }} would result in this: Duel Academy

You can also use a comma as separator to enter your own text.

{{ h7,Starter Guide }} (without spaces before and after the curly brackets) would result in this: Starter Guide

{{ t6669,Main Shop }} (without spaces before and after the curly brackets) would result in this Main Shop

{{ c3,Central Building }} (without spaces before and after the curly brackets) would result in this: Central Building

{{ f2,Announcements }} (without spaces before and after the curly brackets) would result in this: Announcements

{{ u7064,Irate }} (without spaces before and after the curly brackets) would result in this: Irate

If you have any questions regarding this new placeholder system, please do comment below. The placeholders work within all tables, means that it will work within Private Messages, too.

descriptionPlaceholder System EmptyRe: Placeholder System

more_horiz
Interesting. It would be easy to update the staff listing with this method, yeah?

more_horiz
Easier indeed.

I'm also working on adding /privmsg, /search and /profile links to this list, so stay tuned.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply