Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWould you play them?

Yeah,they look like a fun deck.
75%
Nah,I don't like them.
0%
Switzerland,I'm neutral.
25%
Total Votes:

description[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Empty[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight

more_horiz
Hello everyone,welcome to Satellaknight archetype discussion.As this topic is meant to be serious It would be nice if you respect it's rules.

Rules :

1. No SPAM allowed,stay on the topic!

2. If someone asks for help for his/her's build do not link them another build or simple say you must play this,this and that.Try to explain why then need to run them.

3. Your post has to be at least 2 sentences wide.

Archetype Members

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Alrair10Satellaknight Altair

Light Warrior/Effect Level 4

Atk: 1700 Def:1300

You can only use the effect of "Satellaknight Altair" once per turn. If this card is Summoned: You can target 1 "tellaknight" monster in your Graveyard, except "Satellaknight Altair"; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. If you activate this effect, monsters you control other than "tellaknight" monsters cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Deneb10Satellaknight Deneb

Atk: 1500 Def:1000

You can only use the effect of "Satellaknight Deneb" once per turn. If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "tellaknight" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Satellaknight Deneb".

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Sham10Satellaknight Sham

Atk: 1400 Def:1800

You can only use the effect of "Satellaknight Sham" once per turn. If this card is Summoned: You can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Unikal10Satellaknight Unukalhai

Atk: 1800 Def:1000

You can only use the effect of "Satellaknight Unukalhai" once per turn. If this card is Summoned: You can send 1 "tellaknight" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Satellaknight Unukalhai".

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Vega10Satellaknight Vega

Atk: 1200 Def:1600

You can only use the effect of "Satellaknight Vega" once per turn. If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "tellaknight" monster from your hand, except "Satellaknight Vega".

[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight Delath10Stellaknight Deltatheros

Light Warrior/Xyz/Effect Rank 4

Atk: 2500 Def:2100

3 Level 4 monsters
While this card has Xyz Material, when you Normal/Special Summon a monster(s), your opponent cannot activate cards or effects. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; destroy that card. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "tellaknight" monster from your hand or Deck.
~Skit

description[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight EmptyRe: [Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight

more_horiz
This deck is actually a good consistent deck. But the fact only 3 of these whole archetype are viable is kind of sad. (Deneb, Vega, and Altair). But it still pulls off nasty 3 lvl 4 plays. The other cards in the archetype are kind of not needed. Not forcing it apon you to not use the others but they're just not needed.

description[Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight EmptyRe: [Archetype Discussion] Satellaknight

more_horiz
I have played like four games with this deck,and while I was testing it I noticed they alone can't be consistent. Therefore I've added cards like Upstart Goblin,Reckless Greed,Summoner Monk,Kagetoage.
It's insane how fast my deck has become,I was able to search all of my monsters in 3-4 turns.I didn't even need that Quick-Time spell card.The only weakness of this deck is it needs more Satellaknight Xyz monsters.As most of the time you won't be able to get out Deltatheros.
I can see this deck doing something,being a tier 1.5-2 and maybe topping some events,if they get more support I bet they will be able to dominate the scene.

more_horiz
If you look closely enough you will see a very broken part of their effect which benefits GREATLY from Pendulum Summoning. With a bit more support this might be the first Pendulum Archetype deck pulling off crazy combos.

more_horiz
Skit, for fuck sakes, take out reckless upstart will do just fine. Plus you already have deneb to search for you. But yes, I agree they need to make more XYZs for this archetype, such as 2 lvl 4s especially with Altair sometimes you wanna go into a rank 4 with 2 lvl 4s but it stops you due to not being able to attack that turn withering it useless.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
If you look closely enough you will see a very broken part of their effect which benefits GREATLY from Pendulum Summoning. With a bit more support this might be the first Pendulum Archetype deck pulling off crazy combos.

They can go into rampage even with their current support.All you have to do is to add 2 "bad" archetype monsters in 2-1 of each.Yeah they do suck,but let's not forget they are Satellaknights and that deck needs them at least in this early phase of its existence.Another card that can make them go on a rampage is Soul Charge,that thing is just amazing with this deck.Summoning 2 monsters from the graveyard is enough to get out a mean monster on field.

@Kandy,I will try kicking them out.I need to remain at my current spell number,would Photon Lead be a good add-on to the deck?

more_horiz
No .___.

just add more staple cards.

more_horiz
Pendulums make them more consistent + their XYZ = gg because it nullifies PS's weakness to Bottomless and Torrential and provides monsters that cannot be stopped by Mirror Force or Dimensional Prison, neither the Spell cards activated in the Damage Step.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Pendulums make them more consistent + their XYZ = gg because it nullifies PS's weakness to Bottomless and Torrential and provides monsters that cannot be stopped by Mirror Force or Dimensional Prison, neither the Spell cards activated in the Damage Step.

That global Star Eater effect,it's going to be really overpowered.Can't wait to see reports from OCG on how good deck is doing.What should I kick from my build to add Pendulum?
My Build:
http://prntscr.com/3c1a92
Quick Time Spell and some trap cards?
I think that would be good,but since I never used Pendulum summon I have no clue what to kick Sad.

more_horiz
-1 sham
-1 kagetokage
-1 lance

+3 UPSTART Or Fiendish Chain

more_horiz
you need 3 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, 2 Magician of Astromancy, 2 Magician of Chronomancy also Pendulums run little to no traps.

more_horiz
He's running this for DN not Devpro

more_horiz
@Kandy,I won't kick Sham because I like to troll with him ._..He's good to summon as he makes it easier to reduce your opponents life points to zero.

@Train,thank you!

more_horiz
I mixed them with constellars and made them bad-ass

more_horiz
Just cause they have look a like name does not mean they're suppose to be mixed .-.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Just cause they have look a like name does not mean they're suppose to be mixed .-.

^That,I don't see how could you mix them up.As they don't help each other.Only monster from this archetype Constellars can benefit from is Stellaknight Deltatheros,guess you will have to figure out how unconcerned that build you are runing is ._..
P.S: Satellaknight Altair slows down your deck,as you can't attack with non-tellarknight monster.
They added Knight to their name to avoid it being OP with Constellars.

Last edited by Skitler on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
He's running this for DN not Devpro

If you actually read what he said you would have seen he asked for what Pendulums he should run >_>

more_horiz
I dont read :D

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I dont read :D

Don't spam Sad.

more_horiz
-_- Buzz kill

The fact you should take out that terrible card sham is because you only running facking one.....1000 damage isn't going to do much to your opponent.

more_horiz
It won't do much,but it sure is annoying Wink.I can win even without him,but why not annoy my opponent in the process?

more_horiz
Cause it's useless. No need to annoy an opponent when they can be annoyed by your winning....

more_horiz
They're Constellar's off-springs.

more_horiz
But better.

more_horiz
They are constellars on steroids. OP as fuck and im glad I quit this game

more_horiz
Same here @N.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

^That,I don't see how could you mix them up.As they don't help each other.Only monster from this archetype Constellars can benefit from is Stellaknight Deltatheros,guess you will have to figure out how unconcerned that build you are runing is ._..
P.S: Satellaknight Altair slows down your deck,as you can't attack with non-tellarknight monster.
They added Knight to their name to avoid it being OP with Constellars.

Well don't blame me for don't having the normal brain that ya commoners have.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply