Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Shapesnatch Pink: Nominating

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+38
Etwizzy
zactheking
spottysn1per
Phoenix King
DDS
Nagato, Yuki
Trickster
psychoturtle
Kalium
Jue Viole Grace
Naito Raizu
Galaksii
lord drakus
Dex
Black*5tar
Train Heartnet
Gremlin
LòKóS
UniqueHope
Train
Linda-Senpai
jjh927
DMK
Kyou
Heatnix
Typical Jew™
NeoIceDevimon
Frisky Badger
Centrik
Salader
faervel
Bubbles
Virus
Kandy.JPEG
TDS
BlackWarGreymon
Skitoritto
Anzo
42 posters

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Nominating - Page 2 EmptyShapesnatch Pink: Nominating

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Shapesnatch Pink: Nominating - Page 2 U0PAuWz

You'll be nominating people to enter the Pink realm in this topic. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated before. You have 4 days to nominate a person, and only 1 day to vote, make sure you're present during that time.

I'll be updating this topic when required.

Vote #1: April 20 > April 25 (Voting April 26-27)

Last edited by Anzobuse on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Nominating - Page 2 EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Nominating

more_horiz
Kyou wrote:
I feel like the bad guy, but whatever!

Anzobuse wrote:

In order to nominate someone, that person has to meet one of the following requirements:
A: Lost a BA duel during the last 24 hour.
B: Made a double post during the last 24 hour.
C: So PHat.

http://www.duelacademy.net/t36219-introducing-shapesnatch-pink-basement

Everyone nominated is PHat, I wanna see one person flash a pic saying he is thin. They prob. wont so not much of a bad guy mate :[.

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Nominating - Page 2 EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Nominating

more_horiz
That's the thing, technically everyone can be nominated Shapesnatch Pink: Nominating - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
The user has to meet the above requirements?
Come on Anzo,that sucks.Why not make it like ancient Athens' banishing?
No nomination,just people saying who they don't like and than that person gets banished or in our case becomes PINK~.

more_horiz
The Great Wyrm King

more_horiz
Nominated ppl so far:
DMK
Skit
N (Rika Furude)
JJh
Germfeg (Typical Jew)
The Great WyrmKing
Bubbles - decided to add him since he nominated me :/troll

nominating end tonight

more_horiz
Let's start with the person we were all going to pick.

DMK

more_horiz
Vote here http://www.duelacademy.net/t36220-pink-shapesnatch-voting#340223

more_horiz
Is it time for the next nominations yet?

more_horiz
It should be about 30 minute, but i guess you can start now.

more_horiz
nominating:

jjh

more_horiz
And because we can't vote for people who were nominated last time again, we can't nominate:

DMK
Skit
N (Rika Furude)
JJh
Germfeg (Typical Jew)
The Great WyrmKing
Bubbles

Right?

Cos in that case...

I nominate virus.

DMK was only the first victim of the Not Actually Blue Society. We will not stand for reds becoming blue, when we all know they lack the skill.

more_horiz
I nominate Train hardnet .-.

more_horiz
I nominate myself.
Because I don't wanna leave DMK alone with N <3.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
And because we can't vote for people who were nominated last time again, we can't nominate:

DMK
Skit
N (Rika Furude)
JJh
Germfeg (Typical Jew)
The Great WyrmKing
Bubbles

Right?

Cos in that case...

I nominate virus.

DMK was only the first victim of the Not Actually Blue Society. We will not stand for reds becoming blue, when we all know they lack the skill.

You can't nominate someone who has been picked to enter the Pink hell, to be specific. Means even if you were nominated yet you didn't get enough votes to enter the Pink hell you can still be nominated the next rotation.

more_horiz
Anzo is a fucking sissy for making staff immune to pink. Only reason staff cant be nominatied is because he knows he's gonna be thrown in. The people we can nominated are quite low with staff immune.

I nominate Amy Kool for being a total bitch.

more_horiz
chill N dont be bashing people.

more_horiz
I suck at holding back.

more_horiz
Nominating Bot (Xrai)

more_horiz
You're lucky that no human cares what you think, N. Also, reason Staff cannot be nominated is that groups agenda will have to change and replace Admins to be 2nd for Shapesnatch to be 1st so that people who are in that group will wear the color of that group. The groups work like a food chain, recognize the higher group and only takes that color of that group. Scroll down the Index and look where Shapesnatch Pink is placed, it's place before Abandoned Dark Dorm because it's the only way people of that group can wear pink otherwise members who join the group won't be pink but rather they'll still wear their original dorms color. I only explained this for you so that you stop bitching about everything which is one of the reasons of why you were fired from Staff in the first place, k thx bai.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
You're lucky that no human cares what you think, N. Also, reason Staff cannot be nominated is that groups agenda will have to change and replace Admins to be 2nd for Shapesnatch to be 1st so that people who are in that group will wear the color of that group. The groups work like a food chain, recognize the higher group and only takes that color of that group. Scroll down the Index and look where Shapesnatch Pink is placed, it's place before Abandoned Dark Dorm because it's the only way people of that group can wear pink otherwise members who join the group won't be pink but rather they'll still wear their original dorms color. I only explained this for you so that you stop bitching about everything which is one of the reasons of why you were fired from Staff in the first place, k thx bai.

I wasn't fired, I retired lol

more_horiz
That's what we made you believe it happened.

more_horiz
Respond to that N and get a warning. No more spam. Voting for unique hope for his powerful sig.

more_horiz
1 days left for Nominations before Voting kicks off.

more_horiz
Voting: http://www.duelacademy.net/t36220-pink-shapesnatch-voting#340223

more_horiz
i nominate harbringer, cause i like tacos

more_horiz
Train wrote:

you know nomination is over right?

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
Respond to that N and get a warning. No more spam. Voting for unique hope for his powerful sig.

Lel, Hope's off the hook ^_-

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Train wrote:

you know nomination is over right?

Also Harb hasn't been online for a while now.

more_horiz
New round of nomination!

more_horiz
Can i nominate anzo? Have they fixed that? I think he'll look really good in pink >.<

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply