Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules. EmptyShapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules.

more_horiz
So we got two people getting into the Pink hell on our first rotation, but if you have read the rules, there is a set of stuff you have to do in order to get out of the Pink realm. Now, what i don't like about this, is that you can get out of the Pink realm after 10 days anyways. I kinda don't like that, i want to force people to play with my rules if they want to get out of the Pink Realm. Also, their rank, I'm thinking of removing their Dormitory Ranks while they are part of the Pink Realm.

So I want to take opinions, what do you guys want?

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules. EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules.

more_horiz
Make them pink ranks ._..

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules. EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Playing with the rules.

more_horiz
Keep them there in till there is five of them, then remove the player that has been there the longest and then put that player in Silfer.   

more_horiz
wait why would I want to get out of pink?

and why the fuck is DMK here too? Wtf? he mustve cheated, wtf get him out of here

more_horiz
Because, bitch, i got the second most votes and anzo is very kind. I don't wanna leave shapesnatch pink, if anything call the exterminator, there are some cicadas in my new dorm.

more_horiz
N if you love it that much I'll make a little trick for your profile.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply