Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? EmptyShapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that?

more_horiz
Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? U0PAuWz

So I found a way to make staff pink without messing with stuff. First victim is Kandy :/troll

Also, whoever nominates me will be pink too.

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that?

more_horiz
Nu nu nu I didnt even do anythihg wrong

Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? 9ff

descriptionShapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? EmptyRe: Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that?

more_horiz
LOKOS not gonna love dis Razz

more_horiz
I demand out :U

more_horiz
I nominate Anzo!

more_horiz
I wasnt even nominated.

more_horiz
You ever heard of abuse?

Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? Xmeh35

more_horiz
WHy I am loving this! Errybody know that I am extra sexy in pink Razz

Also Anzo sorry Kandeeh promised me 300 harasses so I had to free him but this is the only time Wink

more_horiz
Hehehehehehe

The powah oh harass

more_horiz
Well I can always add him back, so It's no problem.

more_horiz
:U

At least let them nominate me first D:

more_horiz
I nominate Kandy Shapesnatch Pink: Staff's Immunity? What's that? 1151057309

more_horiz
Train wrong topic!

more_horiz
I nominate Anzo.

more_horiz
Not even kewl train .-.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply