Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ZeriaYuski
Skitoritto
LòKóS
UniqueHope
Kandy.JPEG
Virus
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
jjh927
Anzo
14 posters

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! EmptyIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! U0PAuWz

Repeatedly, we attempted several plans to make people suffer, we made more than half our community Slifer Red, we blew their dormitory, and we gave them tents instead. But, they were still happy. An idea originally suggested by your fellow Red Slifer resident JJh to make this place even more interesting, moving people to an even lower level, The Shapesnatch Pink Basement.

Mainly, you're still going to be part of your original dormitory; however, and on weekly bases, there will be nominees and voting going on, and whoever receives the highest votes will enter the realm, and have to do a series of task to get himself out of his or her misery.

Entering the Pink Realm will grant that individual a temporary name color change that will last for the duration. Being part of the Pink realm doesn't vanquish one's current assignment to a dormitory, meaning regardless whether that individual is Obelisk, Ra or Slifer, he'll still be part of that dormitory even if claimed by the Pink Realm. Still, to add petrol to the fire, that individual will not be able to get himself out of that realm unless he play with our rules.

» to get out of Pink realm there you'll need to use of the methods below:
A: Finish, and win a total of 5 BA duels.
B: Finish, and win a total of 3 Shadow game duels.
C: Beat 1 member of your current dormitory with a deck chosen by the community (if chosen, open a thread in this section, people will first nominate decks, then they vote for one)
D: Enter the white van (Oh well, It has to be there anyways)

The community will be voting regularly on who should be claimed by the Pink Realm once each 5 days, note that the same member cannot be voted against twice in a row. This will give some people a space to take a breath.

In order to nominate someone, that person has to meet one of the following requirements:
A: Lost a BA duel during the last 24 hour.
B: Made a double post during the last 24 hour.
C: So PHat.

Last edited by Anzobuse on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! EmptyRe: Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
The following term has been removed: "E: The final method which is waiting for the duration of exile to end, which is 10 days." Meaning the only ways to get out now is to finish the required number of BA or SA duels.

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Update on the rules:
1# Each Sunday, members of the Shapesnatch Pink will lose 1000 Duel Points if they failed to complete one of the mentioned tasks in order to get themselves out of the Pink Basement.

2# If two weeks passed after you have joined the Pink Basement and you haven't still gotten yourself out of it, each day you'll start losing 100 Duel Point until you complete one of the tasks in order to get yourself out of the Pink Basement.

-These rules were added to enforce members that are "liking it" to be a little bit more worried about being there for ever.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Update on the rules:
1# Each Sunday, members of the Shapesnatch Pink will lose 1000 Duel Points if they failed to complete one of the mentioned tasks in order to get themselves out of the Pink Basement.

2# If two weeks passed after you have joined the Pink Basement and you haven't still gotten yourself out of it, each day you'll start losing 100 Duel Point until you complete one of the tasks in order to get yourself out of the Pink Basement.

-These rules were added to enforce members that are "liking it" to be a little bit more worried about being there for ever.

Anzo, wtf is wrong with you T_T

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! EmptyRe: Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
.-. nuthin

The point of the event is for people to play to get out of Pink not enjoy being part of it, Just making it more like a real hell, that's all. Also don't discuss anything in this topic, if you have an argument you can PM it to me.

more_horiz
I will never be Silly Penny again D:

more_horiz
I'll nominate you :D

more_horiz
Phoenix Wright wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:
Update on the rules:

Anzo, wtf is wrong with you T_T

It's Anzo's idea of a DP sink, obviously.

more_horiz
Thought of a potential suggestion; you could start putting people into shapesnatch pink if they got 0 or less on the dorm test.

more_horiz
no anzo, hell no

more_horiz
Well, we have Gremlin so I might consider that.

more_horiz
Update: I can see the future of this event where eventually everyone will end up in Pink, as much as amusing that could be for my taste sadly It's still something we should try and avoid. I'm modifying the rules a bit and see where this goes.

The following rules has been edited:
» to get out of the Pink realm there is a variety of methods:
A: Finish, and win a total of 10 BA duels.
B: Finish, and win a total of 7 Shadow game duels.
C: Beat 3 members of your current dormitory with a deck chosen by the community (deck is decided through a vote)
D: Enter the white van.

The outcome:
» to get out of Pink realm there you'll need to use of the methods below:
A: Finish, and win a total of 5 BA duels.
B: Finish, and win a total of 3 Shadow game duels.
C: Beat 1 member of your current dormitory with a deck chosen by the community (if chosen, open a thread in this section, people will first nominate decks, then they vote for one)
D: Enter the white van (Oh well, It has to be there anyways)

more_horiz
-Enters White Van-

now get me out of Pink

more_horiz
It's a lie, Kandy. :>

more_horiz
I call hax

more_horiz
Tbh i want to do the community deck thing even tho im not pink, seems really really amusing. Doesn't really seem hellish, does it? ^-^

more_horiz
Depends on what kind of decks the community ask you to build.

more_horiz
Do you have to win a full match with the deck, or just a duel?

https://i.imgur.com/zaWyCzN.png?1

His internet started playing up by the looks of things, but we can probably finish this later on if we have to.

more_horiz
It has to be a full match.

more_horiz
Update on the rules:
1. Pink shapesnatch members can't gain DP. So if you were just voted in Pink realm, any means of getting DP won't work for you. You won't gain DP from BA, from Dice games, even from tournaments sadly, that is unless you get out of Pink before the tournament ends. Any unrewarded DP from before you became Pink will be awarded. After getting out of the Pink, DP will work for you again normally, but the DP you didn't get because of being Pink won't be awarded.

Have fun!

more_horiz
Do my BA victories count for like every game I win (In Match and in Single),or do they just count as BA victories?

more_horiz
BA victories. You can do one Single duel BA and one Match BA, they will still only count as 2 victories. But yea you see how to get out bit faster now :D

more_horiz
I see,thanks man.

more_horiz
you call this hell i put my self in pink cause i love the color so im in heven the only proble is its hard to get duels and even if i did get the duels u know ill just nonmaite my self  back in 

more_horiz
Hay Anzo I think your drugs are working, she thinks she is in heaven. Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! 3974120512

more_horiz
You're welcome guys! This was obv. Spurred on by me becoming obelisk blue. Enjoy Smile

more_horiz
ZeriaYuski wrote:
you call this hell i put my self in pink cause i love the color so im in heven the only proble is its hard to get duels and even if i did get the duels u know ill just nonmaite my self  back in 

I'm guessing you still haven't heard about the DP drain :>

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
ZeriaYuski wrote:

I'm guessing you still haven't heard about the DP drain :>

Or about the fact she can't gain DP's.

more_horiz
That too.

more_horiz
I told her about those she didn't care Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply