Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ZeriaYuski
Skitoritto
LòKóS
UniqueHope
Kandy.JPEG
Virus
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
jjh927
Anzo
14 posters

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 EmptyIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 U0PAuWz

Repeatedly, we attempted several plans to make people suffer, we made more than half our community Slifer Red, we blew their dormitory, and we gave them tents instead. But, they were still happy. An idea originally suggested by your fellow Red Slifer resident JJh to make this place even more interesting, moving people to an even lower level, The Shapesnatch Pink Basement.

Mainly, you're still going to be part of your original dormitory; however, and on weekly bases, there will be nominees and voting going on, and whoever receives the highest votes will enter the realm, and have to do a series of task to get himself out of his or her misery.

Entering the Pink Realm will grant that individual a temporary name color change that will last for the duration. Being part of the Pink realm doesn't vanquish one's current assignment to a dormitory, meaning regardless whether that individual is Obelisk, Ra or Slifer, he'll still be part of that dormitory even if claimed by the Pink Realm. Still, to add petrol to the fire, that individual will not be able to get himself out of that realm unless he play with our rules.

» to get out of Pink realm there you'll need to use of the methods below:
A: Finish, and win a total of 5 BA duels.
B: Finish, and win a total of 3 Shadow game duels.
C: Beat 1 member of your current dormitory with a deck chosen by the community (if chosen, open a thread in this section, people will first nominate decks, then they vote for one)
D: Enter the white van (Oh well, It has to be there anyways)

The community will be voting regularly on who should be claimed by the Pink Realm once each 5 days, note that the same member cannot be voted against twice in a row. This will give some people a space to take a breath.

In order to nominate someone, that person has to meet one of the following requirements:
A: Lost a BA duel during the last 24 hour.
B: Made a double post during the last 24 hour.
C: So PHat.

Last edited by Anzobuse on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
ba who needs DP i dont get enough duels to even get DP iv been at 400 DP since i like started this site and yellow is so not my colour i might try harder to get out if i was eather purple or blue lol or even green

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
I could just remove you from Shapesnatch Pink just to piss you off :>

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
I could just remove you from Shapesnatch Pink just to piss you off :>

While you're at it, I really like being in pink, and it would really piss me off if you removed me from it.

descriptionIntroducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement!

more_horiz
But I like you, and I'd NEVER do anything that could piss you off.

more_horiz
lol phoenix can never win lol

more_horiz
Update on rules!

New rule: Since you guys are so god damn lazy, I gotta make this rule. If someone is pink for 3 weeks, he gets automatically removed from pink BUT 50% of his DP gets drained.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Update on rules!

New rule: Since you guys are so god damn lazy, I gotta make this rule. If someone is pink for 3 weeks, he gets automatically removed from pink BUT 50% of his DP gets drained.

It's not because they're lazy or something, it's because they don't want to get out Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 3974120512

Pink Basement is now more evil, lel :D

more_horiz
Actually that is kind of why the rule was made lol I just didn't mention it lel Introducing Shapesnatch Pink Basement! - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Teh purveyor of pink is banishing folks from his domain!? o:

Makes you wonder who's really suffering here :> 

more_horiz
Oh believe me they will suffer more than me XD

more_horiz
What the hell mang p,o

more_horiz
DMK looks kewl in blue

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply