Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations! Empty The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations!

more_horiz
 The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations! Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of March has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants, Testers and Professors.

Last edited by LOKOS on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

description The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations!

more_horiz
AngelicMinaj ~ For all her hard work and amazing GFXing skillz

description The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: March Nominations!

more_horiz
Not sure if im prof or assist.

Nominated J.A.Cruz

more_horiz
ill vote for N

because why not

more_horiz
Oh yes I forgot her.

Sorry N Razz

BUMP.

more_horiz
I wanna nominate Dice Jar...

But i wanna go with N/Rika

more_horiz
virus one nomination per person choose me instead

more_horiz
I shall nominate Mr.Kandy, what to say, i love chocolate.

more_horiz
Kandy sk yo

more_horiz
Nominate Virus.

more_horiz
Nominating Gremlin. So he can stop crying.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Nominate Virus.

Read the rules please.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
XraishionX wrote:
Nominate Virus.

Read the rules please.

Nothing says why he cant nominate Virus, he has to say an explanation? Seriously?

more_horiz
you cant nominate random slifers for no reason

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

:< And I start scrolling through the other reasons people were nominated...
Just judging from what I've seen, Virus' personality feels mediating and calm; Places him in this web-society well enough to where I respect him.
He feels...
Like a bot.
Like me.

He's also one of the members that honestly keep this place alive, despite nothing happening recently.
If there's more I need to explain, I'd hate to use my time to crank out reasons. But I would.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
He feels...
Like a bot.
Like me.

Confirmed bot

more_horiz
Last few hours for nominating.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
XraishionX wrote:
He feels...
Like a bot.
Like me.

Confirmed bot

Don't even need to confirm.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

Weve been doing it for years now. Lol. Virus is nominated, no more arguments.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

:< And I start scrolling through the other reasons people were nominated...
Just judging from what I've seen, Virus' personality feels mediating and calm; Places him in this web-society well enough to where I respect him.
He feels...
Like a bot.
Like me.

He's also one of the members that honestly keep this place alive, despite nothing happening recently.
If there's more I need to explain, I'd hate to use my time to crank out reasons. But I would.

thats fine then

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply