Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations!

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations! Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of October has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants and Dorm Leaders.

A little note. Since our latest Supreme King XraishionX became an Staff member there won't be any duels for the title. Whoever wins the nomination and voting becomes the new Supreme King!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations!

more_horiz
I'd like to nominate Cinque.

He's a funny guy, and he's put a lot of effort into his participation in the RP, as well as getting other people really into it. I think without him, the RP would not be where it is now.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: October Nominations!

more_horiz
salader for becoming a dorm leader I guess

more_horiz
I want to nominate Zeke he came back swinging and strong he deserves it most.

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
I want to nominate Zeke he came back swinging and strong he deserves it most.
same

more_horiz
you have to choose someone different kalium

more_horiz
Nominate Whatup Nab for being a great mod.....................................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Nominate Gremlin cause he deserves it.

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
Nominate Whatup Nab for being a great mod.....................................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Nominate Gremlin cause he deserves it.
Whaaat.
Nominate Skit for managing them freshmen well and for maintaining two positions.

Last edited by XraishionX on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
you are so smart rai nominating someone that 2 people already nominated way to go

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
you are so smart rai nominating someone that 2 people already nominated way to go
Hm. Thought they meant someone else. Anyways, changed vote.

more_horiz
Gremlin stop posting unneeded stuff here. This topic is for nominations only.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Gremlin stop posting unneeded stuff here. This topic is for nominations only.
He told me that I voted for Eze, who's been nominated. I just fixed it. xP

more_horiz
Nominations have been finished. Voting will be up soon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply