Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician Deck EmptyDark Magician Deck

more_horiz
My deck is based on summoning at least 2 magicians valkyrias and then summoning my dark magicians to do a lot of damage to my opponent and since he has a lot of support cards I can keep clearing the field. Well here it is :2xApprentice Magician3xDark Magician3xDark Magician Girl2xDark Magician Knight2xFrequency Magician ( for synchro summons and Attack boosts )3x Magicians circle3x Magicians Valkyria3x Skilled Dark Magician2x Old Vindictive Magician3x Diamond Dude3x Dark Magic Curtain2x Dark Magic Attack2x Lightning Vortex2x Knights Title2x Birthright1x Call of the Haunted2x Magical Dimension2x Sages stone2x Secret Village of the Spellcasters1x Card Trader2x Destiny Draw3x Mystic TomatoExtra Deck: Arcanite Magician, Tempest Magician, Stardust Dragon, Ancient Fairy DragonScreenshot:Dark Magician Deck Untitl12

Well thats my deck. All in all, it has 50 cards and 4 synchro monsters. I think I need some fixes

Last edited by DarkStraal on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDark Magician Deck EmptyRe: Dark Magician Deck

more_horiz
plz type it vertically...nobody can read it like this

more_horiz
same/./..show a list of you card as Monster , Spell and Trap.....or give a screenshot...or just put wat u have now in list.....this is not even a paragraph...too hard to read

more_horiz
Don't be so harsh on the guy, it doesn't matter how he wrote it it's still readable.Here's what he wrote if it's all that hard for you to read:
2xApprentice Magician
3xDark Magician
3xDark Magician Girl
2xDark Magician
Knight
2xFrequency Magician ( for synchro summons and Attack boosts )
3x
Magicians circle
3x Magicians Valkyria
3x Skilled Dark Magician
2x Old
Vindictive Magician
3x Diamond Dude3
x Dark Magic Curtain
2x Dark Magic
Attack
2x Lightning Vortex
2x Knights Title
2x Birthright
1x Call of the
Haunted
2x Magical Dimension
2x Sages stone
2x Secret Village of the
Spellcasters
1x Card Trader
2x Destiny Draw
3x Mystic Tomato

Extra Deck:
Arcanite Magician, Tempest Magician, Stardust Dragon, Ancient Fairy
Dragon

Now for my comment, I suggest u remove the Knight title and Dark Magician Knight, cuz I find it a waste of cards and space.Same goes for Card Trader.With only 3x destiny hero you can't hope to be able to use Destiny draw properly, so I suggest u switch it with something like allure of darkness.Remove BirthRight, as you have only Dark Magician as normal monster,or add some foolish burial.All in all I don't think a deck like this will do you any good in times like this.Still best of luck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply