Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
PowerNova
TDS
Nuran
Frisky Badger
Train Heartnet
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Jin Kazama
Gremlin
Kandy.JPEG
LòKóS
15 posters

pollWho should be the next Supreme King?

Rio Kastle/N
9%
Mr.Kandy
30%
Amy Kool
17%
Nekofjung
17%
BlackWarGreymon
9%
Edward
9%
XraishionX
9%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! - Page 2 EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Centrik!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
Good luck to all. Hopefully next month everyone will take a long hard look at this before nominating:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
Grem's logic is just perfect xD

N is right I shouldn't be getting that Supreme king thingy. I couldn't care less about the title of SK. So people don't hesitate to choose someone else cause I prob won't win dat duel xD.

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! - Page 2 Gucci-mane-arrested-again-500

more_horiz
whats up with everybody calling me a bully im the nicest person on this forum. Im so nice I dont hesitate to be brutally honest and state exactly whats on my mind you should be thanking me for my kindness and honesty.

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:
whats up with everybody calling me a bully im the nicest person on this forum. Im so nice I dont hesitate to be brutally honest and state exactly whats on my mind you should be thanking me for my kindness and honesty.

Thank you for your kindness and honesty.

more_horiz
Alright guys seriously please stop now. This topic was made just for nominating so please do not spam this topic with unneeded stuff. Ya can always use chatbox after all Wink

By the way last 24 hours for Voting!

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

N is right I shouldn't be getting that Supreme king thingy. I couldn't care less about the title of SK. So people don't hesitate to choose someone else cause I prob won't win dat duel xD.

See you say shit like that and then u win. This is what Mitt Romney should have done

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

See you say shit like that and then u win. This is what Mitt Romney should have done

"People I shouldn't have this honour to be your president. I couldn't care less of the title of almighty prez. So my citizens of the United States please do not hesitate to choose Mr.Obama. Let's give him a nice round of applause.

Thank you and have a nice night."

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Alright guys seriously please stop now. This topic was made just for nominating so please do not spam this topic with unneeded stuff. Ya can always use chatbox after all Wink

By the way last 24 hours for Voting!

this topic was made for voting for the nominations the nominating happened in another thread

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:

Eh true that N is good. Nobody would show everything bad about him.

LOKOS man what if N did this so the thread can be hot -conspirancy-

more_horiz
Alright the voting has ended! Winner is Mr.Kandy, but will he get the title? We will see after he duels Centrik for it!

more_horiz
Damn et damn et.

Peoplez you suppose to make Neko win. Not me.

more_horiz
Imma fuk yo sjt.

more_horiz
That's a helluva fetish to have  The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
Im here. Wait me for 1 hour.

more_horiz
I still need to do this? e_e

more_horiz
You don't even remember.....

more_horiz
Holy fuck I'm here

more_horiz
Oh, in the end I was nominated - awesome  Cool
I'm totally voting for myself.

more_horiz
This is just sad. You see what happens you vote for a random slifer?

more_horiz
Rai deserves it, k bye

more_horiz
Voting is over sadly I won ;-; Dont hate me for et. I dislike it too.

We can get someone else next time and not me!

more_horiz
Dame Tsuna wrote:
Rai deserves it, k bye

No.

Good luck Kandy, please try your best to record your duel Smile.

more_horiz
We're sorry but the voting is over Smile The winner is Kandy. I also hoped Rai'd win but seemed like he didn't do anything much so people don't know him well. Oh well, better luck next time, Rai.

more_horiz
Did ya guys already get your duel done?

more_horiz
It's hard we live on the opposites parts of the world.

more_horiz
why did you guys not just vote for me i told you this shit would happen idk why you guys like dead events

more_horiz
Yeah sure Kandy you was just sick and pretended to be a douche.

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
uhhh......

I lost......... I jk

uhhh.....I'm the new king? I think DX

Game 1: https://i.imgur.com/rUBkKDv.png (Won)

Game 2: https://i.imgur.com/30sXrSf.png (Lost)

Game 3: https://i.imgur.com/m5ILnIf.png (Won)

I thank everyone for who supported me ^^ Exceptionally you TDS/ Amer I thank you very much for all the support. And for all the disbelievers uhh N. uhhh Idk ._. thanks?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply