Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
PowerNova
TDS
Nuran
Frisky Badger
Train Heartnet
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Jin Kazama
Gremlin
Kandy.JPEG
LòKóS
15 posters

pollWho should be the next Supreme King?

Rio Kastle/N
9%
Mr.Kandy
30%
Amy Kool
17%
Nekofjung
17%
BlackWarGreymon
9%
Edward
9%
XraishionX
9%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Centrik!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
No front page voting? Blehg.

All of you I demand you to pick Kandy.

Well that's if you wanna see Law get his ass kicked.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting!

more_horiz
fail my nominee isnt up there

more_horiz
I voted for a certain feline.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:

Man I just wonder who it could be

more_horiz
if you dont vote for me, Centrik is going to keep his title.

more_horiz
Raishion feels so much.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:

+1

more_horiz
If you vote for Neko, he will either not show up and Centrik wins by default, or he actually shows up and gets his kitty behind kicked.

If you vote for Kandy, he gets his Kandy ass kicked.

If you vote Amy, I must remind that the supreme king challenger has to DUEL the supreme king to win the title.

If you vote me, DA will have a worthy Supreme King.

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:

Confirmed male. ;d

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:

So? I don't want you to be Supreme King because I don't think you're worthy.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
Bernkastel wrote:

So? I don't want you to be Supreme King because I don't think you're worthy.

The Quest for the Supreme King: February Voting! 46786006

more_horiz
Well, it's a popularity contest, this competition. You called yourself worthy, I'm telling you you're not. Surely you understand how popularity contests work.

more_horiz
Well if you're satisfied with seeing boring competition, that's your problem.

more_horiz
It's more interesting than seeing you bully competitors into dueling you.

more_horiz
It's actually entertaining when I win the voting. When I dont, its something no1 gives two damns for

more_horiz
Well, as long as you can admit you're a bully.

more_horiz
Can you please explain how I am a bully?

more_horiz
who enjoys seeing Karakuri spam OTKs?

more_horiz
Recall when I was your challenger, and you bullied me in the chat to get your duels done because you were expecting to be a Moderator, and you wanted to be SK 'as long as possible'?

Yeah. Give other people a turn.

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
who enjoys seeing Karakuri spam OTKs?

Who the heck doesnt? I dont use them anymore anyway

and Jin, I dont see whats wrong with me having self priorities is it really such a bad thing?

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:
If you vote for Neko, he will either not show up and Centrik wins by default, or he actually shows up and gets his kitty behind kicked.

If you vote for Kandy, he gets his Kandy ass kicked.

If you vote Amy, I must remind that the supreme king challenger has to DUEL the supreme king to win the title.

Centrik sucks though

more_horiz
only reason centrik has had it for so long is because each time I get nominated people dont vote for me

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
only reason centrik has had it for so long is because each time I get nominated people dont vote for me

Maybe next time

more_horiz
You people are sad, its just a title. Kandy's the only one who doesnt care about if he loses it or not, he deserves it most.

more_horiz
Just let me feel all of the hatred.

And don't worry, Jin. N is always like this when he's trying to get something.

more_horiz
N as a bully? A bully? You kidding? Anyway, good luck to all competitors.

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
You people are sad, its just a title. Kandy's the only one who doesnt care about if he loses it or not, he deserves it most.

if someone doesnt care about something they do not deserve it. Dont need people holding titles if they arent going to bring an ounce of life to it.

more_horiz
First its a game, if you want to fight for a title you cant even touch then thats your problem. If Kandy wins it then so be it, if he doesnt he wont go whinning on shufflers etc. End of further disscusion lets not turn this into a spam competition again good luck to everyone.

more_horiz
well you know kandy might care most of all he just hasnt said anything about it yet probably figuring thats the best way to get votes here to pretend like he doesnt want them

or he might just be getting shy considering how much of a bully N is being he might be worried, but these are just the theories of a self proclaimed genius here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply