Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA new testing system EmptyA new testing system

more_horiz
I believe that this academy needs a new testing system, the current one is god knows how old and is seriously out of date. The current system only tests a persons knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh. Isn't Yu-Gi-Oh about having fun and respecting your opponent and that's one of the reasons why a actual duel test is better.

Another reason is that you can test them as a duelist not as a result on an online examination. I'm not saying an pure dueling examination is perfect because it will still have its flaws, however a hybrid dueling system might be more optimal.

descriptionA new testing system EmptyRe: A new testing system

more_horiz
Way before this testing system we used the duel testing system but it got changed because after some time there were few slight problems found. Also I can assure you, right now we are working on a new advancement system, just be patient Wink

more_horiz
Alright Sweet, i know the academy is going through some major changes. I understand how hard it is to make a successful academy, i tried it my self but failed due to the staff just not being interested.

more_horiz
This is locked because we're already leap years ahead of this suggestion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply