Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Testing System

+4
FSG
Jin Kazama
Eheroduelist
Anzo
8 posters

descriptionTesting System EmptyTesting System

more_horiz
Duel Academy New System.

Do yourself a favor and bring a cup of tea from that shelf over there and a biscuit, because this is going to be off-road topic. As you may or may not heard yet we been receiving allot of messages and most of it is to me telling that testers are hard to catch.

So we (the staff) decided to create a new system for the first time in four years and change the dorms and testing system, everything will be in this topic and everyone will have equal chance to enter higher or lower dorms since I believe it’s the time to make this place some serious base of DN over the internet beside the boring DN forums BUT of course this place won’t be boring since am around Cool.

Now let’s get down to our subject here, finding a tester online on DN and asking him/her for a test I like asking god for a miracle nowadays so let’s change that and break the testers thorn. Since they are all fired ^^ .. well, not exactly we are changing the group name to teachers or … we will just get rid of that noisy ugly-ass people so called “Testers”.

Now, rules are simple just open your brain windows and don’t worry about getting cold, it’s just some nice wind coming from the windows. And that wind has a name .. it called .. “THE WIND!”.

Rules of the new DA aka Duel Academy Ranking and Dormitories System:

1. All testers group members will be either removed, promoted or switched to another group that has nothing to do with the old group duties such as testing people and newcomers .

2. Newbies, Members or anyone at DA will not be tested for dorms ranking anymore, Instead there will be other ways to get your rank setup.

3. Everyone that is un-tested, doesn’t have to be a newbie will not get a test for a dorm like the old system says but instead everyone will start from the bottom and work his way out to the top ( or down , it’s up to you ) means everyone is will start from “Slifer Red” Dorm so that everyone has an equal chance to others to prove him/her self to others .

4. Everyone includes old and new members of DA, that his rank was effected by this rule will make his own room at Slifer Red Dorm as a start since there is no more testers to make the room for you. Your room could be your intro to this academy beside to the topic that you still can make at Introductions section. The room that you will make will provide you the rank you need to start climbing the mountain to the top.

5. By this system, and no other rules beside it, All and everyone includes old and new members, tested or un-tested (doesn’t matter) will follow the same rules of upgrading and dis-grading from dorm to another by rule No.6.

6. If you are currently a Slifer Red Member (As example), the next dorm will be Ra Yellow. And to reach it you will have to gather minimum of 1500 DP (Duel Point) via duels, shadow duels. Winning a tournament at 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place will provide you an Auto upgrading to Obelisk Blue Dorm. If you are Ra Yellow Member (As example) to reach Obelisk Blue you have to gather 2500 DP via duels, shadow duels, or winning a tournament at top 4 at least.

7. Other ways to get DP like from selling decks at Deck Shops, or The graphic shops or any other way beside dueling events will have some different numbers: From Slifer to Ra (2500 DP required), from Ra to Obelisk (3500 DP required).

8. Staff members will count your duel points when you ask for the next dorm after you (due to your calculations) got enough DPs for it. They will do math between your duels and your DPs that you have got via your Deck or Graphic Shops.

9. Everyone will start from the default amount of Duel Points witch is : 100 DP

10. Everyone will have his name in Red once he register and will have to make his/her own room (staff won’t do that) and you may or may write anything you want at your room or post anything since it’s up to you .

11. You can post anything in your room starting from chit chat and I don’t know where that ends actually ( specially if it was a girls room >_< ). But don’t make it spam-spot or a hall open for everyone .. try to stick with the “room” thingy.

12. Any questions about the rules will be posted and discussed HERE at THIS topic, don’t open other topics or PM (Sending Messages) to staff members, we can help more here.

Follow rule No.12.

P.S: You still can buy a test for DA Shops once you achieve some requirments like DPs and an amount of posts.

descriptionTesting System EmptyRe: Testing System

more_horiz
"6. If you are currently a Slifer Red Member (As example), the next dorm will be Ra Yellow. And to reach it you will have to gather minimum of 1500 DP (Duel Point) via duels, shadow duels. Winning a tournament at 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place will provide you an Auto upgrading to Obelisk Blue Dorm. If you are Ra Yellow Member (As example) to reach Obelisk Blue you have to gather 2500 DP via duels, shadow duels, or winning a tournament at top 4 at least.

7. Other ways to get DP like from selling decks at Deck Shops, or The graphic shops or any other way beside dueling events will have some different numbers: From Slifer to Ra (2500 DP required), from Ra to Obelisk (3500 DP required). "

Just would like that cleared up Razz

thats a 1000 DP Difference XD

more_horiz
Am .. yes, since we won't allowe everyone to have a deck shop or graphic shop IF his/her shop became active and he/she managed to get enough DPs through all that selling stuff then i believe that member need a motive to continue what he/she doing around. But since it's not dueling so that difference should be good at least to make sure we are not doing a mistake around here.

more_horiz
As I have the 6000 points required, have earned two nationals invites, in addition to being a long-term member of DA's staff... will I be able to stay in Graduates' Dorm?

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
As I have the 6000 points required, have earned two nationals invites, in addition to being a long-term member of DA's staff... will I be able to stay in Graduates' Dorm?

No, you need at least 3 nationals invites to stay in Graduates' Dorm.

more_horiz
What he said ._.

more_horiz
back to red uniform again :/... oh well Testing System Avatar10

more_horiz
oh snap. so my question is now that I don't have 1500 dp should I downgrade to Slifer Red? or are all the old ranks intact?

more_horiz
You guys really didn't read careful, the system is crystal clear ONLY UNTESTED members are effected by the new system if you are already tested with the OLD system then no one will do anything to your rank.

more_horiz
okay perfect thanks!

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
You guys really didn't read careful, the system is crystal clear ONLY UNTESTED members are effected by the new system if you are already tested with the OLD system then no one will do anything to your rank.

half reading and jumping to conclusions FTW : )

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Duel Academy New System.

Do yourself a favor and bring a cup of tea from that shelf over there and a biscuit,.

i dont drink tea, and i dont know what your famous biscuit are ... =/

more_horiz
Train please don't double post, next time you will be given warning.

more_horiz
hi i want to join. plus how do i get dulist points?

more_horiz
duel people from this forum on DN then post at Duel Arena, simple as that.

more_horiz
oh and another thing if u have all 5 pieces of Exodia in your hand and someone uses effect vailer it doesn't negate the effect right because its a declair win?

Eheroduelist wrote:
Seems a bit off-topic there broski Razz

Try to avoid that so you can avoid trouble with da mods on here...

To answer your question, if my memory serves, Effect Veiler only works on a face-up monster on the field.

So no Veiler can't stop Exodia (with all 5 in hand) from instantly winning in that circumstance.

EDIT By Anzo: It's Autowin if you have all 5 in hand. Also there is a section for cards rulings ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum