Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced* EmptyNEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced*

more_horiz
As the title says, DA has waited for a long time without actual Dorm Testing System. From this moment we have a new Testing System which no other Academy has, and when you take it you will know why.

This is the Section for Testing: http://www.duelacademy.net/f82-dorm-tests

and here is all the information you need to know regarding tests: http://www.duelacademy.net/t12150-testing-system-rules-and-information

Duel Academy, enjoy the new testing system!!!

descriptionNEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced* EmptyRe: NEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced*

more_horiz
NEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced* 1854617810 Gotta get more DP.

Are the questions the same for every person or are they different?

descriptionNEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced* EmptyRe: NEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced*

more_horiz
eh not that big of a deal to me ._. im fine staying as slifer Razz seeing as red is my fave color Oh Shit and i dont really care for the colors yellow and blue

but if by some miracale i win the DA YCS (and i srsly doubt that will happen) will glady become purple but seeing as chance of that happening is kinda slim im happy with staying in slifer NEW TESTING SYSTEM *Finally Announced* 452097546

more_horiz
Yes they are the same but the type of questions make the results be very precise about your knowledge and skills. don't get fooled by the system, it all looks pretty easy but for example getting all questions correct is not easy Wink

more_horiz
For the essey questions who reads them to see if they are correct and how do they work in if u will go in the higher dorm or not?

And

How much time do we have for the slifer test part 1 and part 2 and can i take each part sepperatly ex. i take slifer test part 1 then i go to school then i take slifer test part 2 does that work or is it all in one?

anyway i need more infro b4 i take the test

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum