Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

P.S I love you day (in need of support)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
DefinitelyNotXrai
Heatnix
Naito Raizu
Centrik
FluffyTots
9 posters

descriptionP.S I love you day (in need of support) EmptyP.S I love you day (in need of support)

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp4_aLhZmDI

This is Brooke Depalma, when she was in 8th grade, her father commited suicide after he drove her to school. Her last message to his daughter was "I love you". This event changed Brooke's life forever. In those in need of someone, she creates P.S I love you day. for everyone who is struggling through hard times. We all need someone there to guide us. Let there be a light in your heart instead of despair and darkness. You can make something good come out of bad.

Everyone who clicks this thread, I want to say thank you already. it's very devastating what happen to her. I support her and you guys should too. We all struggle through life, but let's have the hope to get through it. Please spread the joy of P.S I love you day. It does a great service to me and all of its supporters.

descriptionP.S I love you day (in need of support) EmptyRe: P.S I love you day (in need of support)

more_horiz
Peace.

descriptionP.S I love you day (in need of support) EmptyRe: P.S I love you day (in need of support)

more_horiz
... Didn't expect DA to get this deep.

Congrats Fluff. You've got another supporter for this event. :3

more_horiz
thank you, she's a friend and I want her to deserve everything she should have.

more_horiz
I can definitely share this in FB and try to spread the word. Thanks Fluffy for sharing this with us.

more_horiz
That choice of music is what got me. q.q You got my attention. Now you got my feels.

more_horiz
Facebook is great.

I posted this stuff on Facebook last night in a group which included all the Juniors in my school.

Today, there's a crap ton of people who are wearing purple. :3

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
thank you, she's a friend and I want her to deserve everything she should have.

you know her?

more_horiz
Well, i do support her, but this is nothing new to me, in case you have forgotten, i live in Iraq. Many of the likes of this girl exist here yet only a little care is directed toward them.

more_horiz
This stuff always gets to me, so I clicked your link this time fluff ;d

P.S. I Love You is a fantastic movie btw.

more_horiz
This was so deep even Adele can't roll in there.

-Feels-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply