Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!  EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!  Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of December has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants and Dorm Leaders.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!  EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!

more_horiz
nominate centrik because he blue now so he knows what it take to get what you want, a lot of complaining

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!  EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: December Nominations!

more_horiz
Nominated Sir because of OP Hieratic's.

more_horiz
Eh no 1 to nominate really except Nuran, Badass killing the new Leaders event.

more_horiz
Centrik

more_horiz
Thanks JD :D But I have already got nominated by Gremlin. Please choose an another one.

more_horiz
BUMP! Only 3 nominated people? I don't like that! I will give you guys 2 more days before nominations are closed.

Come on nominate!

more_horiz
Nominating Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for winning the survival tour I guess

more_horiz
Nominating Frisky Badger for his work as Admin of DA. I didn't want to see him step down. T.T

more_horiz
nominate Fedi bc hes one of the best duelists in the academy atm

more_horiz
Nominating N aka Tomoko Kuroki

Did great job as Moderator and over all good duelist.

more_horiz
Lokos stealing naitos reason Sad

more_horiz
Nominating Salader. Because Gym Leader.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Nominating Frisky Badger for his work as Admin of DA. I didn't want to see him step down. T.T

Admins can't be nominated Naituuuu. ;o
If that ain't valid, nominate faerval.  Cause he's all over the forum.

EDIT: Wai Frisky demoted. D:

more_horiz
Alright nominations are closed! Voting will be up soon Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply