Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 2896007000 

Whoa I am on a roll! Third topic in a day :>

Anyway this one isn't like the last one. In this one you are allowed to ask me whatever you want :D Want to know some info about me? Don't hesitate just ask! Only one request: Don't be a bad troll. If you are a pro troll then sure go ahead :D But if you suck at trolling then don't try Wink

Anyway just ask stuff Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512

Comments

LòKóS
@Skit Whoa those are some nice questions :> All right here we go:

1. Wait socks have size? No seriously I just wear the socks that fit my feet, never have cared about what size they were. Though I can answer what size shoes I wear lol. It is 43/44 and I don't even know what those are, probably centimetres Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 1554389127 Anyway why do ya need that? Oh Shit A weird fetish of some sort? Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512

2.Fuck no! Maybe I am not that much of an overly hyperactive guy, but I have never been shy and I don't think I ever will. Well yeah sometimes it is hard to wtf was the word... Google Translate help me! Oh wtf I am dumb... Sometimes it is hard to meet girls and stuff, but usually because my so called pick up lines suck Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 Well ya know though, shot or two can always help Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512

3.Ehh well I don't know. Rap itself I don't like, though there are few good rappers, who have good songs. And no I have never thought of rapping. Parkour... Hah I actually really like parkour but I have never had a chance to practice it myself sadly lol. About Skating. There was a period I really wanted to learn how to, but I didn't have a good place to do that, nor a skateboard Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 All the other stuff... Well of course there might be some stuff I do like and I practice but I am to lazy to remember Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 (Plus I am half drunk)

4. Whoa man I am 17, why ya talking if I was a little kid Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 (Just kidding) Ehh well right now I am learning in Technical school (Or what the eff is the right name) profession called electronics technician. (Or what the eff is the right name) I like what I am learning, but still I don't know will be that all. Actually I don't really like to think about mah future that much.

5. Actually no. I see no point in that plus I don't see a reason why should I do that. After all I have never given a flying duck about what others think about me. Plus if I actually tried to lie, I would probably make even bigger dumb ass of myself Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 1554389127 Actually I really don't like lying to someone, though sometimes I actually might not mention something about myself to other people, like my sadistic fetishes...

@Kandeeh

Wtf are shins? Also Lego block, I love ego <3
Gremlin
doesnt know what a shin is, well no one ever accused you of being intelligent

if you had a choice to sleep with your mother or your friends father who would you choose
LòKóS
If I had a choice I would choose none.
Gremlin
you cant you must choose one
Skitoritto
I wanted to know your shoe number so one day I could send you a pair of socks as a gift.
Guess that will remain a dream..
Bubbles
you didnt answer me, are you gay
Skitoritto
Bubbles wrote:
you didnt answer me, are you gay

Em
LOKOS wrote:
Sometimes it is hard to meet girls and stuff, but usually because my so called pick up lines suck Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 Well ya know though, shot or two can always help Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512

He did^.
Bubbles
didn't saw that, but i know he has secret love for anzo
LòKóS
@Grem. Still nope to both.

@Bubbly Lol didn't even see your question Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 Ehh nope Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 1554389127
Kandy.JPEG
Dosent know what a Lego is........You Russians. (I know you arnt Russian)

Would you rather llive your life building dildos or delivering them.
Bubbles
LOKOS wrote:
@Bubbly Lol didn't even see your question xdEhh nope Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 1554389127

See skit i was right
and LOKOS and anzo have gay love http://prntscr.com/3a0ruo
Skitoritto
Lol Bubbles,I still can't belive Placi is Anzo ._..
AngelicMinaj
Are you racist
LòKóS
@Ahahah Minaj that is a good one Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512

Ehh I'd say nope, but usually such answers should be judged by someone else Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512 How do I say it? I haven't ever cared what race anyone is... As long as the person is nice, or I can have good time with him it is all right. Well maybe sometimes, I might find some of the Racistic jokes that you can find all around the Interwebz, but I have never judged anyone by their race or their looks and stuff Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 3 3974120512
Gremlin
if you had to have a spike shoved down your throat or up your ass which would you prefer (you die either way) also its shaped like a penis
Kandy.JPEG
Lokos you Liar you racist against asians >:D

Wtf Gremlin xD

If you'd had to would you rather have all your limbs chopped off and left to die OR Get your limbs chopped off to be replaced with other people's limbs (take not they have different Blood types).
You die either way
LòKóS
@Gremlin I'd take the spike in the mouth and the ass :> Maybe even in the ear too!

@Kandy Ehh the first one? Oh Shit
Kandy.JPEG
LOKOS wrote:
@Gremlin I'd take the spike in the mouth and the ass :> Maybe even in the ear too!

@Kandy Ehh the first one? Oh Shit

HA GAEEEYY
Virus
r u a hobo ?
Naito Raizu
Whose head would you maliciously chop off?

Centrik's? Or Kandy's?
LòKóS
@Virus Yeah and I access internet with my Hobo mind powers :>

@Naito What about both? :>
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum