Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 2896007000 

Whoa I am on a roll! Third topic in a day :>

Anyway this one isn't like the last one. In this one you are allowed to ask me whatever you want :D Want to know some info about me? Don't hesitate just ask! Only one request: Don't be a bad troll. If you are a pro troll then sure go ahead :D But if you suck at trolling then don't try Wink

Anyway just ask stuff Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512

Comments

Zeox
What is love?
LòKóS
Baby don't hurt me!
Don't hurt me!
No More!

In my opinion Love is a bietch. In one way. Yes it is all great and tingly in your tummy but it can turn out painful. Still Love is amazing and everybody should love someone, or at east something Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512
Centrik
This is a question?
Frisky Badger
What is the hardest lesson that you have ever had to learn?
Naito Raizu
What would you rather be ruled by? Monkeys or Donkeys?
LòKóS
@Lawrence. Yes

@Doctor. Do you mean school or life? If school then effing history. If real life then... I don't really know. I guess the lesson that you can't get everything you want to.

@Naito. I would rule them! But I guess I'd better like the Monkeys. I have no clue why Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512
Naito Raizu
Favourite Yugioh deck?
LòKóS
Hmm I though everyone already knew this one...

Of course it is Blackwings! Also Evil heroes are pro but still Blackwings are the best! Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512
Salader
Fave staff member?
TDS
Obv me Salader  Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 2896007000 

Who is you're favourite member staff and normal?
LòKóS
@Salader. Myself Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 2896007000 If really I have no favorites. You guys all are fun and I enjoy my time spending with you all Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512

@STD. As I already said I like ya all guys Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512 Same goes for normal members to :D
Centrik
SOKOL be lying.

This is still a question.
BlackWarGreymon
What do you think 'bout the situation on Jupiter? :3
Naito Raizu
LOKOS wrote:
Hmm I though everyone already knew this one...

Of course it is Blackwings! Also Evil heroes are pro but still Blackwings are the best! Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512

As you can see, I don't pay attention too much.

If you had to die, how would you choose to go, and why?
Gumi
LOKOS wrote:
@Salader. Myself Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 2896007000 If really I have no favorites. You guys all are fun and I enjoy my time spending with you all Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512

@STD. As I already said I like ya all guys Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512 Same goes for normal members to Very Happy

That answer. LOL
LòKóS
@Naito. Hah this is a good one. If I could choose my death I would choose to die from Parachute jumping, or stuff like that. Just because it is awesome Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512 Tho still if I was able I woudn't choose to die :D
LòKóS
Bump! Go and ask something more!
KayokoFujiwara
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh GX character? (I ask everybody this, even though the anime was somewhat horrible.[But hey, the manga was all right.])
Centrik
Will you make more GFX.
LòKóS
Kayoko it is probably the only badass character of GX series... Supreme King!

Also Cent lol of course I'll do some more. Don't ya dare to steal it e.e
KayokoFujiwara
Yeah, he is pretty awesome. I only like Jaden Yuki in the fourth season, and that's just cause he finally realizes just how many idiots attend the school...seriously...Syrus Truesdale...he's just gotta die somehow.
Gremlin
if you had to choose which of your parents to not get murdered in a gruesome way how would you like for the to plead there case to stay alive? would you make them buy you things or would it just be a discussion?
LòKóS
Oh Shit

I'd try to save them both. Well in the worst case It would be just a discussion.

Seriously tho wtf kind of question is that? o_O
Kandy.JPEG
Why dont you love me?
Gremlin
LOKOS wrote:
Oh Shit

I'd try to save them both. Well in the worst case It would be just a discussion.

Seriously tho wtf kind of question is that? o_O

your fault you said ask you anything so I did

on to my next question if you had to lose your eyes or lose both your hands and feet which would you prefer? also no prosthetic limbs for the sake of the question
LòKóS
Kandy who said I don't Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) 3974120512

Gremlin. Eyes cuz for the sake of fapping :>
Kandy.JPEG
Ohohohohohohohohohoho

-wink wink-
LòKóS
Oh yeah I don't. Get in chat e.e
Kandy.JPEG
Another question have you ever fapped with your left hand just to try?
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum