Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog)

Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 2896007000 

Whoa I am on a roll! Third topic in a day :>

Anyway this one isn't like the last one. In this one you are allowed to ask me whatever you want :D Want to know some info about me? Don't hesitate just ask! Only one request: Don't be a bad troll. If you are a pro troll then sure go ahead :D But if you suck at trolling then don't try Wink

Anyway just ask stuff Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

Comments

Virus
How come ur name is lokos ¿
LòKóS
Kandeeh I've fapped with my legs.

Virus nick LOKOS is a reverse of my previous nick SOKOL which I used in good old Counterstrike 1.6. That is pretty much all.
Kandy.JPEG
Virus wrote:

I got this.....Lokos's name is from the word Sokol. Lokos is a pro in Counter Strike I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) and his name was Sokol. After that he saw his name was Lokos backwards which meant crazy in Spanish the reason why we call him the crazy one. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. He had to fight a dragon for this name he slayed the dragon withing multiple strikes. He came up on top with his pride and his name.
LòKóS
Well yeah pretty much that, I was just lazy to write all that Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
Kandy.JPEG
If you had to save someone from falling off a cliff would you rather choose..................A pan of bacon or your EX
Virus
LOKOS wrote:

Virus nick LOKOS is a reverse of my previous nick SOKOL which I used in good old Counterstrike

RrLly, thats all ? I thought it has sum sad stories ur sumthing
Welp,  i guess itwas sad eniugh lol

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Virus wrote:

I got this.....Lokos's name is from the word Sokol. Lokos is a pro in Counter Strike I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) and his name was Sokol. After that he saw his name was Lokos backwards which meant crazy in Spanish the reason why we call him the crazy one. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. He had to fight a dragon for this name he slayed the dragon withing multiple strikes. He came up on top with his pride and his name.

Noow dat teh stories i'm looking for D:[/quote]
Gremlin
have you ever thought you were a woman stuck in a mans body?
Centrik
Virus wrote:
LOKOS wrote:

Virus nick LOKOS is a reverse of my previous nick SOKOL which I used in good old Counterstrike

RrLly, thats all ? I thought it has sum sad stories ur sumthing
Welp,  i guess itwas sad eniugh lol

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Virus wrote:

Still #datcrazyone

Noow dat teh stories i'm looking for D:
[/quote]
Kandy.JPEG
Have you ever thought you were a white male stuck in a black woman's body?
FenixFX
Yes or no to gay marriages?
KayokoFujiwara
Signer Marks, Millenium Puzzle, or Yubel?
LòKóS
@Gremlin. Nope never had such a thought Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

@Kandy. How the eff did ya know? Oh Shit Actually not Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

@Fenix. Yes. I have no problem with homosexual people, and I see no problem there.

@Kayo. None. I don't need such stuff Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 Well If I had to choose I'd say the puzzle I gues... Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
Gremlin
if you were to kill yourself how would you prefer to do it? get creative with it don't be mediocre about it
LòKóS
Lol Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

I'd hold my breath till I die Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

And no I don't want to be creative about something like that Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
Kandy.JPEG
Candy or kandy?
LòKóS
Kandy
Virus
Virus ir Virus :>
I duno teh differents is
Kandy.JPEG
Better question
AIDs or HIV
Heatnix
Do all polar compounds have a less dense solid phase than their liquid phase like water/ice?
Kandy.JPEG
If there are three men on a boat and the have 4 cigarettes an they have no lighters, matchs, or anything to light it with them. What do they do? Dat riddle doe.
faervel
How can you not love kandy!?(Seriously!)
LòKóS
@Kandeeh. Whats the difference? Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

@Heat.
Spoiler :

If that was in Latvian I might have understod Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

@Kandeeh. I actually have seen this one somewhere. I think it was: They throw one cigarette over board so the boat becomes a cigarette lighter.

@Faer. I Love Candy, and Kandeehs harassments :>
Virus
Girlfriend dat have herpes or gay dude
LòKóS
ehh none? Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
faervel
Every single detail about you and how you spend the time on DA and what you did here!
 Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 2276801876 
LòKóS
@Faer. I am pure nobody so there is nothing to tell about me Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512

In DA I spend my time spamming ehrm quality posting and chatting with ya guys

And what do ya mean with the third part? Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 Like what have done in the past? Wel at start I was a pure nobody in DA too Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 (Well now I am a dirty nobody)(Thanks Kandy) I was a small slifah, then I got a name change, (Nobody even remembers my old nick :>) and got a little bit funny. After that I got Ra yellow by a lucky coincidence. (Got 10th place in ever first league Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 ) Then the SK event appeared, and I got nominated in 2nd and 3rd competition. Thanks to that I was noticed by admins and I was upgraded to Moderator position :> Well Idk about 6 months or so passed and I actually became the best badmin that has ever been here, but well of course because of a little thing I had to go inactive for a while Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 When I came back I was purple :> After that I was offered to do mod duties again, and I agreed. After a while I sadly had to go inactive again Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512 I was demoted but after my return I got the position once again. So yeah since that day I have been doing mah mod duties, which are pretty much nothing :>

And that is how I met your mother. Oh wait... And that is how I am who I am in this place Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
LòKóS
Some sort of a bump Ask me anything! (LOKOS's Blog) - Page 2 3974120512
Bubbles
are u gay
Skitoritto
Firsk of all sveiki,I have some questions I want answers on:
1. What socks size do you wear?
2. Are you an shy person (Not talking about internet crap)
3. Do you like Rap,Parkour,Skating and that stuff?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up.
5. Do you lie to look better/more cool in front of someone.
That would be it,sudie!
Kandy.JPEG
Would you rather step on a lego OR get karate choped in the shins by a scooter
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum