Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCollect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready! EmptyCollect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready!

more_horiz
Collect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready! Da_gym10

Hey everyone, Heatnix here announcing that our event Collect em' All: DA Gym Leaders is ready to be set in motion! I hope you guys are as ready for it as we are!.

You can still SIGN UP for the event in this link provided, as well as read the OFFICIAL RULES in this other link.

The event begins this DECEMBER 16TH (Monday)

Make sure to not miss out on the fun and the rewards! Good Luck!

Gyms have been posted. Leaders have been revealed..

Week 1 Schedule has been posted. Take a look at it and collect 'em all.

The Event is officially on! good luck everyone.

-DA5

Last edited by Heatnix on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCollect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready! EmptyRe: Collect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready!

more_horiz
when is this thing starting?

descriptionCollect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready! EmptyRe: Collect em' All: DA Gym Leaders Ready!

more_horiz
Yeah, I want to know too. Also, when will it end??

more_horiz
what do you care when it will end if you cant stay till the end just drop out mid way not like it matters

more_horiz
Date has been updated. I apologize for the inconveniences.

more_horiz
you are forgiven

more_horiz
Sir wrote:
what do you care when it will end if you cant stay till the end just drop out mid way not like it matters

I wanted to know will it end before the new banlist.

more_horiz
Chances are it will end before the new banlist or barely days after.

more_horiz
Why not also delay this until the new format? :s

http://www.duelacademy.net/t34486-poll-new-or-old-format-for-toc#321188

more_horiz
Its a day before the event begins, why aren't the leaders posted yet! :@

more_horiz
gotta suck to be the leader id hate to have to have a specific type of deck to use it will be so easy

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Its a day before the event begins, why aren't the leaders posted yet! :@

I'm waiting for the very last minute =p

more_horiz
last minute your time or da time?

more_horiz
Do not fear, will happen soon.

Also, everyone remember to check the official rules. All the info of the event is included there from prizes to when and how the event ends.

Good luck everyone.

more_horiz
Question, will the September banlist carry through the entire tournament or will it switch once Jan 1st hits

more_horiz
he would have to get everyones deck lists again so im assuming not it isnt worth the trouble

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Question, will the September banlist carry through the entire tournament or will it switch once Jan 1st hits

Depends on how long the event goes. I think it can finish before the banlist or a few days after, so there shouldn't be any problems ending it with the September List.

If it goes over by a considerable amount of time, we'd consider changing to the new one, considering that we placed a limit on Dragon Rulers already, the changes made to each deck would be minor and wouldn't take much of our time to do them.

more_horiz
Am I able to swap a deck choice?

more_horiz
Not after the event begins. If we go into a format change (if the event lasts too long) we will consider the option of allowing a deck swap.

more_horiz
I meant right now before it begins, I changed my mind on a deck I was gunna run

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
I meant right now before it begins, I changed my mind on a deck I was gunna run

Yea you can change BEFORE the event begins

more_horiz
Yep. If you send it now I will still accept it. If I get it over night I will accept it too. Tomorrow morning? probably. Tomorrow afternoon? not likely.

more_horiz
Gyms have been posted. Leaders have been revealed..

Week 1 Schedule has been posted. Take a look at it and collect 'em all.

The Event is officially on! good luck everyone.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply