Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCollect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears! EmptyCollect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears!

more_horiz
Collect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears! Da_gym10

Hey everybody, Heantix here getting you back to speed on the latest news on Collect 'em All: DA Gym Leaders event!

We've had a couple of weeks running this event already, and we've had some ups and downs but so far it has been well received in it's majority and accepted by our community.

There's a number of announcements that I'd like to share with all of you about the following phase of the event:

1: The 8th Gym Leader, Silver, has appeared! As you can see, all graphics in the board have been updated with it's image and he's now taking challenges from those who have collected the previous 7 badges! The big reveal now follows: Jin Kazama is the mysterious "Silver", and the leader of the season 1's Gym Leaders event!

2: Following these next days, all leaders can now be challenged any day as long as you see them online. They can only be challenged once a day and only if the leader is able to take the request on that moment, otherwise making appointments is the best way to approach them.

3: The Elite Tournament is nigh. With the appearance of the 8th leader, the 4 finalists will rise to the top soon. A list will be placed in the Sign Up Sheet of the finalists as they complete their badge collection. Strive to be in this prestigious list!

4: Because of the new Banlist hitting January 1st, a small amount of time will be given if needed for participants and leaders to make minor tweaks to their current decks. Because of the restrictions I previously made for the event, the new banlist won't alter anyone's deck directly, therefore the event can continue as planned.

I hope you guys continue challenging our leaders and collecting badges. We can see the goal ahead of us, hope to see you there!

descriptionCollect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears! EmptyRe: Collect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears!

more_horiz
Schedule for Week 3 has been posted. Good luck everybody!

descriptionCollect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears! EmptyRe: Collect 'em All Announcements: The 8th Gym Leader Appears!

more_horiz
The event is close to finishing! all leaders have been revealed and ready to take your challenges any day.

Only 3 more spots remain for the Elite Tournament. Make sure you're one of those 3!

more_horiz
The Doctor has been replaced by TDS as the guardian of the Tinkerer Badge. Please, direct your challenges to TDS and receive him with a warm welcome!

more_horiz
Yo. Silver's here. I am bored and I have received only 1 challenge. If no one wants to do this I will gladly take a spot in the finals myself.

--Silver

more_horiz
Week 4 Schedule posted! A few duelists are close to get all badges. Become one of them this week!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply