Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description2 Questions Empty2 Questions

more_horiz
Destiny Hero DasherOnce per turn, by Tributing 1 monster, this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, one time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.

1. The effect says "once per turn" and does not specify a certain phase to use his effect. So if I have D-Hero Dasher and Mystic Tomato on the field and I enter the battle phase, attack with Mystic Tomato. Can I then tribute MT for Dasher's effect and give him +1000 att or not?

Dimensional Alchemist
Once per turn, you can remove from play the top card of your Deck; this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 of your removed from play monsters and return it to your hand.

2. If first is true, then if I found a way to special summon Dimensional Alchemist on my opponents turn, could I use his effect to remove the top card of my deck from the game to give him +500 att?

description2 Questions EmptyRe: 2 Questions

more_horiz
I Dont think u can for both
cuz u can only use an effect if the card say "u can use this is effect in specific time" if it doesnt and it says once pet turn then u cant during ur opponent turn

example :
i have mezuki and goblin zombie in grave i cant use mezuki effect on my opponent turn cuz mezuki doesnt say " u can use this effect on ur oppoennt turn or specific time"

~Samy Razz

more_horiz
I thought so, but it's always good to double check. Thanks sam

more_horiz
1. Dasher has an ignition effect that can only be used during your Main Phases.

2. Dimensional Alchemist also has an ignition effect that can only be used during your Main Phases.

If a card can be used outside of the Main Phases on your turn, it will almost always say so or give an activation timing. If it does not give a specific activation timing, your 1st assumption should always be that it can only be activated during the Main Phases of your turn.

more_horiz
questions answered ,so closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply