Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSeveral Questions EmptySeveral Questions

more_horiz
Hi again, i have several questions, I'll put them all in diferente posts, but in the same, topic, so it will be easier to answer, you've just to put quote.

1-
Can i summon a mosnter in face-up defense position?
I always did it, but a guy in DN said that i can't do it

Last edited by Srike_Zero on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSeveral Questions EmptyRe: Several Questions

more_horiz
2- In number 39: Utopia Ray, it says that i can use number:39 utopia as a xyz material monster. I have to "tribute" more mosnters in adicional to utopia to ss it?

more_horiz
3-In "Constellar Rasagalhe" it says "You can tribute this monster to 1 "constellar" from your hand or garveard in face-uo defense position", can I send rasagalhe from hand and then ss on constellar, or i have to put it on the field and in the next turn i use is eff, or either i can summon it on the field and in the same turn tribute and ss a constellar mosnter

I think that aren't more questions, but if I remember one i'll ask

more_horiz
Please don't double-triple-multi post. Write all your questions in one post.

more_horiz
1. No you cannot, read the rule book >_>

2. Yes, Number 39: Utopia is used in other XYZ monsters as a XYZ material in which Number 39: Utopia is part of. Example of this would be Number C39: Utopia Ray.

3. It says you can tribute the card itself in order to Special Summon a Constelar monsters from your hand or graveyard in DEF position (this includes XYZ monsters that are in the graveyard). You can use the effect the same turn you summon the monsters.

And DO NOT TRIPLE POST, write down all your questions in a single post.

more_horiz
Ok, i'll don't do it again.

Thank you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply