Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionquestions Emptyquestions

more_horiz
if i control 1 phantom of chaos and activate his eff,rfp 1 of my monsters and after that change the control to my opponent in same turn,its he still will have effs of removed monster?

i not watch the rulings,cause i'll go to sleep

ask for this,cause i thinking if i control 1 wicked avatar questions Fresse my opponent have some monster face-up and i summon phantom and use his eff of another wicked avatar in the grave.After that change control of phantom and the both WA'll be with INF attack right? Attack and ggggg questions 3974120512

descriptionquestions EmptyRe: questions

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
if i control 1 phantom of chaos and activate his eff,rfp 1 of my monsters and after that change the control to my opponent in same turn,its he still will have effs of removed monster?

i not watch the rulings,cause i'll go to sleep

ask for this,cause i thinking if i control 1 wicked avatar questions Fresse my opponent have some monster face-up and i summon phantom and use his eff of another wicked avatar in the grave.After that change control of phantom and the both WA'll be with INF attack right? Attack and ggggg questions 3974120512

for ur 1st question. yes he will have the eff and the attack of the removed monster. Cuz it says until the end phase of this turn and when u switch control its still the same turn.

for ur 2nd question i dont have an answer for that but still PoC can't make battle damage and

more_horiz
For your second question, Wicked Avatar doesn't gain 100 ATK each time a monster with higher attack than it is summoned. It gains the attack of the highest monster's ATK on the field +100 just after it's summon. So when PoC effect is resolved, it gains Wicked avatar(the one on the field) current ATK +100.

Answered and Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply