Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTragic Gadgets EmptyTragic Gadgets

more_horiz
18 Monsters

3 Tragoedia
2 Red Gadget
2 Yellow Gadget
2 Green Gadget
1 Gorz, the Emisarry of Darkness
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Spirit Reaper
3 D.D. Warrior Lady
3 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer

12 Spells

3 Book of Moon
1 Pot Of Avarice
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
3 Fissure
3 Soul Taker

12 Traps

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Dimensional Prison
3 Royal Oppression
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

I haven't posted a deck in a very long time, so I don't know what to say anymore Sad, yes I have copied and pasted from KC Razz.

descriptionTragic Gadgets EmptyRe: Tragic Gadgets

more_horiz
Since you have such amount of traps..i'd takeout gorz *3 of them are continous traps* for Cyber Dragon which *to get chimeratech*
-3 Soul Taker
+2 Shrinks +1 Smashing Ground

Idk but i usually run 2 copies of rai-oh
Solid build nonetheless

more_horiz
Thanks, I think Gorz is staple just about everywhere and regardless of the fact that I run copies of Royal Oppression, it will only mean its more likely that my opponent will try his best to remove them using Breaker, Lyla etc. Been seeing so much Soul Taker hate? Why is it so bad? I mean it can take down anything which is disrupting my strategy such as Judgement Dragon. I am thinking remove Ladies for three Raiou? Not sure yet.

more_horiz
No Don't remove 3 ladies...just a lady and spirit reaper Or 1 Kycoo for 2 Rai-Ohs..3 Rai-Ohs would kill you imo

and for soul taker..umm you have D.D. warrior lady/Fissures/Smashing.or it won't even have a chance to hit the field since you're running 3 kycoos and 3 Oppressions..I just found that the only reason i survived in our test duels was the 2000 LP i got from soul takers

more_horiz
well lets see....

- 3 soul taker
- 2 fissure

+ 1 lightning vortex
+ 1 Caius
+ 1 Smashing ground
+ 1 Limiter Removal
+ 1 Rai oh

U can also think about cards like Caius, DAD, Chaos Sorcerer, allure

I also recommend using an extra deck just in case..

Here are my fixes hope u like them

Last edited by Mega Monarch on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I am here to talk about my main deck, side and extra deck are irrelevant until a solid main deck can be established.

Sangan? To search Gadgets? They search themselves, Sangan will only spoil it.
Single Shrink seems random and its look unnecessary to remove Soul Taker to add Shrink, when Soul Taker is able to the job at a very little cost and I don't need to worry about Lyla like Shrink. Dark Armed Dragon, Chaos both seem like bad idea, especially when I am running 3 copies of Royal Oppression, and it does seem like Chaos would have even close to enough viable targets.

2 Soul Taker
1 Smashing Ground

Is that a better spell line-up?

I am thinking of removing Spirit Reaper and one lady for Raiou, anyone for or against. And keep the feedback coming in, it's appreciated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply