Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionVolcanic Gadgets EmptyVolcanic Gadgets

more_horiz
Here are my palls.. i feel they need some fixes.
Plz post here only if you know how to fix the deck not some useless fixes and suggestions..
Anyway...

https://2img.net/h/oi28.tinypic.com/15qyd6s.jpg

descriptionVolcanic Gadgets EmptyRe: Volcanic Gadgets

more_horiz
I'm not seeing how Gadgets and Volcanic monsters have any synergy whatsoever. If you're going to mix strategies I think you need to make sure the 2 strategies have tons of synergy with each other, otherwise it isn't going to work. If you actually have some synergy and reason for mixing these 2, please tell because to me it just looks silly. Low synergy --> low consistency --> bad. In general, it tends to be bad for a deck to mix strategies.

Anyway, as I said I'm not sure what your strategy is for mixing Volcanic with Gadgets so until you explain it I'm not going to bother making any fixes.

more_horiz
Well my plan is to use shell + blaze to destroy easily my opp. monsters...also if i dont get this combo Rocket is a +1 givng me always card advantage when sumoned (not giving only when blaze is on field,rfg,hand. Shell is also gives me advantage so i use this card advantage with gadgets giving me even more to use PWWB, vortex (and other cards that have as a cost discarding a card) with no worries. I just noticed i have missed snipe who will be a big help here Razz... hope u understood Neko xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply